UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

A few quick customs are all I've come across so far. I'll post pics when I have time.

I so wanted that.

Thankfully, I won the other lot of Minimates Iron Cow had up for auction :)

I was tempted by quite a few of his lots, but could only justify getting in for this one. :) Glad you got one Boyd!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tempted by quite a few of his lots, but could only justify getting in for this one. :) Glad you got one Boyd!

Thanks! I wasn't going to bid for it, but then I came up with thei great plan for bunches of 3" Minimates. The kind of plan that makes your wife roll her eyes at you when you try to explain it ...

Thanks! I wasn't going to bid for it, but then I came up with thei great plan for bunches of 3" Minimates. The kind of plan that makes your wife roll her eyes at you when you try to explain it ...

LOL! You get that too?!? :D

I can't wait to see what you've come up with!

Here's my recent ebay haul, thanks to Iron Cow:

mmparts.jpg

I haven't had time to do a complete inventory yet, but after my initial inspection, there's some fun stuff in there!!

That has got to be the prettiest thing I have ever seen!!!

I WISH I had that many extra mate pieces.........I'm gonna have to start keeping my eyes on Ebay for stuff like that.

• 4 weeks later...
Not Minimate related but picked up Transformers Animated Optimus Prime (Cybertron Mode) & Starscream *nods*

Dang! They aren't in stores yet. Picture please?

Lucky jerk!

Not Minimate related but picked up Transformers Animated Optimus Prime (Cybertron Mode) & Starscream *nods*

Lucky jerk!

http://b-r-u-t-i-c-u-s.livejournal.com/285371.html

And got Animated Bumblebee and Bulkhead on their way to me now...

See, i'm an impatient git so there's no way i'm waiting until June to get my fill of Animated...

Lucky jerk!

See, i'm an impatient git so there's no way i'm waiting until June to get my fill of Animated...

Sooo... When you get Earth Mode Prime, what happens to the deluxe? :D

Lucky jerk!

Sooo... When you get Earth Mode Prime, what happens to the deluxe? :D

*chuckles*

He'll probably stay on the shelf space that i've already dedicated to the Animated & Classics 2.0 figures :P

I finally pulled the trigger on my Pile of Loot from BBTS today. I have Marvel 19 & 20, BSG 4, ST 3, and a bunch of stuff that was on clearence due to arrive Wednesday or Thursday. I can't wait to open all of them! I also just made a nice trade for a giant box of C3 stuff at a comic con today.

In the past two weeks I've gotten Defenders, Rocky 2, Rocky and Adrian two pack, BTTF Prom George and 50's Marty, Marvel series 19 and 20 with variants, Iron Spidey, Man with No Name, Flash and Grodd, Taskmaster and USAgent two pack.

I just got paid and I think I'm going to end up buying all the Trek mates and BSG from series 2 til now. I just can't STOP!!!!

I knows some of you are going to think "he paid way too much" but i have never had an oppurtunity to buy them outright for less than 25 to 30 bucks or win them on Ebay without some rat bastard waiting until the last second to outbid me... But I won Thunderbird and Rogue for 15 bucks each. And my now best friend was strolling through Target a awhile back and found the Dark Phoenix and blue suited Prof. X for 2 bucks!! He didn't even know I collected Minimates and said he just thought since he'd never seen "those kinds of toys before" he thought I'd appreciate them. That's what I call a friend.....

I knows some of you are going to think "he paid way too much" but i have never had an oppurtunity to buy them outright for less than 25 to 30 bucks or win them on Ebay without some rat bastard waiting until the last second to outbid me... But I won Thunderbird and Rogue for 15 bucks each. And my now best friend was strolling through Target a awhile back and found the Dark Phoenix and blue suited Prof. X for 2 bucks!! He didn't even know I collected Minimates and said he just thought since he'd never seen "those kinds of toys before" he thought I'd appreciate them. That's what I call a friend.....

$15 for thunderbird is a reasonable price, he's never been released outside of the GSXM pack so is pretty hard to find.

I'll not comment about Rogue ;)

T.

I kinda need some assistance from anyone who collects C3 sets. I was doing my daily Ebay search and I came across the Supes & Darkseid Throne Room set for 4.99 + 6.00 shipping. I tried Googling to see the comparison pricing on it and only saw 24.99 and one for 15.00 bucks. So I'm guessing I got a good deal, right? :confused: Thanks!

Reason I ask is because until recently I have been strictly Marvel Mates, and I am just getting into DC. All I really know is that they don't make C3 anymore.

I kinda need some assistance from anyone who collects C3 sets. I was doing my daily Ebay search and I came across the Supes & Darkseid Throne Room set for 4.99 + 6.00 shipping. I tried Googling to see the comparison pricing on it and only saw 24.99 and one for 15.00 bucks. So I'm guessing I got a good deal, right? :confused: Thanks!

Reason I ask is because until recently I have been strictly Marvel Mates, and I am just getting into DC. All I really know is that they don't make C3 anymore.

Supes/Darkside ,C3 pack $4.99 +$6.00 is an excellent price but your Target Prof.X set takes some beating @ $2 :):)

Thanks! He also has the Chemical Wharehouse set for thew same price so I went ahead and got that too.

Yeah, I ordered those from that guy last week. Total shipping was, I think, 9 bucks. Meaning I got both of those sets for under $20. In my opinion, that's a pretty good deal for the mates and the flying Superman thing.

Thanks! He also has the Chemical Wharehouse set for thew same price so I went ahead and got that too.

Yeah, I ordered those from that guy last week. Total shipping was, I think, 9 bucks. Meaning I got both of those sets for under $20. In my opinion, that's a pretty good deal for the mates and the flying Superman thing.

Cool! Yeah I can't wait for the flying thing! I wish they were sold seperately, they could make a killing!

I received a few non-Minimate mini-figures a few days ago in the mail from eBay auctions. I got a World's Smallest Grimlock as well as MGS 1 and 3 Snake Kubricks from the current 20th anniversary line. On the same day, I also got the Boba Fett figure with the flame stand, that my GI Joe Duke now has on his JUMP Jet. This is all awesome stuff. Especially my mini-Grimlock.

Just received a few Minimates in the mail today. Finally got the Venom with his tongue sticking out, the Toyfair exclusive Starbuck, a couple of extra Spideys (can't get enough, I say--I already misplaced one of them, though :pinch: ), and a torso for my forthcoming John McClane Mate:

post-1827-1207004352_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, I got these today, too:

post-1827-1207004374_thumb.jpg

Heh, I almost feel bad about the fact that I'm about to rip that Spidey pack open to get my Symbiote out. . .but a plastic case is nowhere for a Minimate to live, in my opinion :)

I picked up a Maximate Sentinel today. I'm well pleased. It's been in my LCS for around 2 years for near on £40. I went there today and looked in the sale area to find it for just a tenner. Needless to say I didn't hesitate to buy it.