UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With some ebay stuff I bought and my shipped Pile of Loot from BBTS, today was the largest Minimate haul I think I've ever had-172 Minimates. I also got the latest wave of GI Joe 25th ann. vehicles and a Blackest Night Aquaman. And all of it was deliverd today.

Here's hoping the wife doesn't notice...

edit-When I got home, there were three more Minimates waiting for me, including the Battle Beast promo. I also had a box with new IM stuff, including the new SHS sets with the Hammer Drone, Battle Drone and movie Whiplash. Yes, it was Christmas in March for me.

Edited by groundhog7s

I picked up a new imac recently thanks to our tax return. I love the damn thing! I got the basic 21.5 inch model with no extra upgrades. Although I did get the larger, wired keyboard with number pad and a wired mighty mouse for only $50 extra, and sold the wireless mouse and keyboard on ebay for a total of $90 :) . I didn't want to be changing batteries all the time. It's such a difference from my old 15 inch Dell that was 7 years old, which is now in the kids room. Apple all the way for me now!

BS

Hate to double post, but this was of 5 minutes ago. Ignore the crappy Blackberry pic, if you will. :P

w8m0wy.jpg

TRU exclusives, AND a MOTUC vs DC 2-pack with my first He-man. My new 2011 MOTUC Subscription wil be pleased. :)

And i'll have to go back next week for that Skeletor/Lex 2-pack i hid behind a bunch of 12 inch Dark Knight Jokers. Because no one has moved those in a billion years. :P

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

At the local comic show yesterday, I got:

1974 Whiz Comics 1 reprint

JLU Aztek figure

Charlton "Mysteries of Unexplored Worlds" comic, 1964

Flash badge

Not much, but the reason I posted this was because one of the guests there was supposed to be Shocker Toys, but they never showed up...

this week i've got myself...

X-Men: 1st Appearance Box Set

Dark Avengers #2 Box Set

Silver Age Angel/Multiple Man

Egon/Library Ghost

Peter/Vigo

Tully/Slimer

... i'm also expecting my Infinity Gauntlet set early this week, horrah!

• 3 weeks later...

That 4 Horseman Battlecat really is a thing of beauty. It's such a shame the 'Staction' series didn't continue - i loved their modernisation/re-interpretations of the MOTU characters.

Nice batch of mates too :)

Nice batch of mates too :)

I never intend to get so many at once, I just never get around to shipping my 'pile of loot' before it becomes a bit more like a 'mountain' :P

BC is pretty much a perfect toy! Right now he's chilling with my USB Ravage -- just need someone to produce some new Thundercats toys and my '80s cartoon cat party will be complete B)

I never intend to get so many at once, I just never get around to shipping my 'pile of loot' before it becomes a bit more like a 'mountain' :P

Nor do i - but then i keep adding and adding to my order at Lukes, so sometime in the next month i should be receiving about 3 or 4 waves of minimates and 4 box sets. It'll be like Christmas when they arrive :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

You should sell those on eBay-there seems to be a market for empty boxes for some reason.

The 4 on the left are the SDCC ones. The 4 on the right are from Matt.

I just saw your post and wanted to say the naked Minimate came from sillygoosetoys actually. Other than knowing it was a prototype, I know nothing about it (although I'd love to know the story behind why the didn't produce a naked Minimate).