UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

9 hours ago, Glantern said:

Birthday Haul!

72716a.jpg

I've been eyeing those larger Marvel Legends for customs. The Spider-Man is a nice plain body but at 50 bucks I really can't afford multiples. Hopefully these will go down in the aftermarket eventually.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, bigvis497 said:

I've been eyeing those larger Marvel Legends for customs. The Spider-Man is a nice plain body but at 50 bucks I really can't afford multiples. Hopefully these will go down in the aftermarket eventually.

I just find it bizarre that Hasbro has three different scales all called Marvel Legends.

• 1 month later...

Spent the last couple years traveling and fell out of collecting. Spider-Verse's story, and Spider-Gwen's design got me interested in figures again. Heres my haul from the last month, cleaned my local TRU out, visited Target and Walmart on the right day, and never knew Walgreens was such a solid toy store.

unnamed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been pretty busy for the last several months and missed opportunities to take pics of my hauls. But in the last couple days I got a couple orders from Luke and also stumbled across a few packs in the wild, and couldn't resist the urge to photograph them all together before I finally dig in
2016_09-09%20Haul.jpg