UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

My first post in this thread, since I usually don't get enough stuff at once to warrant posting a pic. But since the recent deluge resulted in me getting three separate orders in one shipment, I figured I finally have something worth showing ;)IMG_1826.jpg

Damn! Seriously! Holy crap!

I've done a bad thing...

japan2_zpsdd883a39.jpg

japan3_zpsdc703978.jpg

Bad thing?! Dude what you did is criminal! :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so technically this is 3 separate LTS orders, plus a couple eBay purchases. But they all arrived within 2 weeks of each other and I've been too busy to unpack any of them until this morning - so I'm counting this as one haul wink.png

2015_05-21%20Haul.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whooo! after many years of hunting and bidding I finally scored and got this, and at a great price too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Galactus-Minimates-Max-Original-Box-COA-Small-Crack-Marvel-Cirk-Dragon-/121735048160?nma=true&si=T%252FQmS4HDM%252Fsbb8qVdDIOiXCR7cg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

i just got it in the mail and all it needed was a small dab of super glue and its fixed with only the slightest of hairline crack visible, im super excited to finally have both of the "available" statues. now if i could just land a gold and silver spidey i would but completely up to date with all marvel minimates

• 10 months later...