UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped by a small toy shop near where I'm on vacation. Ended up with quite the haul. I'm particularly happy about finally getting a V2 Snake Eyes!

Haul71014.jpg

I don't want to be mean or anything................................. I myself am still looking for two of those figures, so it doesn't really fill me with the warm fuzzies to know someone else is doing this. If you're planning on doing it, that's fine, but this kind of feels like you're gloating about it.

Just my two pence..........

devil.gif

Just playing biggrin.png

That hand in the background is also kinda scary .....

Edited by buttheadsmate

I don't want to be mean or anything................................. I myself am still looking for two of those figures, so it doesn't really fill me with the warm fuzzies to know someone else is doing this. If you're planning on doing it, that's fine, but this kind of feels like you're gloating about it.

devil.gif

Just playing biggrin.png

For a second there, you had me REALLY confused. I'd sworn I read that somewhere so it took me a minute to realize what you were getting at. Good gag, buttheadsmate, good gag.

devil.gif

Just playing biggrin.png

More than likely, it's early hour here, but I'm not really sure how to take this comment. I can tell it's just meant to be funny, but it makes me hesitant to post, I guess.

Anyway, the hand is mine. My hands can be a bit frightening, I suppose.

EDIT: Okay, I really shouldn't post on less than four hours of sleep. For some reason I felt way more offended than I should have been. Good gag buttheadsmate!

Edited by Glantern

I just got back from my time out and only scored the Deadpool's Assemble set and Thunderstrike/Kronan Stone Man. I did also find a nice motorbike comparable with Minimates and Masters of the Universe Snake Castle for my displays. I had a pretty good day!

Heroic Slacker, forgive my ignorance, but what's that pig-head-thing on the far right in the photo from? Looking at the pic this morning I had some major deja vu, as I haven't seen that character for decades but I totally recognize it from my childhood (I think).

Heroic Slacker, forgive my ignorance, but what's that pig-head-thing on the far right in the photo from? Looking at the pic this morning I had some major deja vu, as I haven't seen that character for decades but I totally recognize it from my childhood (I think).

Don't sweat it, the figure is Pudgy Pig, the evil space alien/monster of the week from the sixth episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

That Zeb Coulter figure is pretty funny.

I had the hardest time finding him at retail, but I lucked out at Target, it might be my WWE figure of the year, well until I get El Torito.

There we go! I knew I wasn't imagining things. Thanks. Brought back some memories :)

Don't sweat it, the figure is Pudgy Pig, the evil space alien/monster of the week from the sixth episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is this weeks haul. If anyone needs a Yondu let me know and we can work out a trade. I will always snatch all the TRU exclusives from this certain TRU ever since I was at a local comic/collectible shop one time and heard the owner on the phone talking to one of his workers that he had sent to TRU. He was telling him to pick up rare and exclusive toys there and to bring them back to the shop. They then mark the prices up big time and sell them there. I maybe go there once a year now since I heard them doing that. I would much rather grab them all and make them available to members here that can't find them.

post-43-0-25685900-1406414559_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...