The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you guys have a lot O.O

This is my haul

I got it about a month ago for 80 euro's, which is like 90 bucks or something :)

Oh and i forgot to include the Thundercats pack in the pic

post-241-0-42743100-1348470472_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the TRU Thor movie wave! Sif and Volstagg! Woo!

Super gutted though, bought a Thor army dump box off ebay, SPECIFICLLY to get Laufey, and the seller had swapped out Laufey for a regular Frost Giant.

DENIED!

Edited by Dreadnok Rocksteady

Super gutted though, bought a Thor army dump box off ebay, SPECIFICLLY to get Laufey, and the seller had swapped out Laufey for a regular Frost Giant.

DENIED!

If the description did not mention that a character had been swapped out you should contact ebay as it would have been mis sold. If you haven't contacted the seller do so and say there is a problem first to see if they will fix it.

DENIED!

If the description did not mention that a character had been swapped out you should contact ebay as it would have been mis sold. If you haven't contacted the seller do so and say there is a problem first to see if they will fix it.

Good thinking, dude! I dropped the guy a note yesterday, and no response so far. I have never given anyone bad feedback on ebay 'cause it can really screw things up

for sellers, but if this dude doesn't reply soon I am gonna get cheesed off!

Was out looking for TRU 14 (not available in my area yet), but I did find the X-Men First Class four pack and a Spiderman/Jean DeWolfe two-pack (on sale for $4.99). I grabbed both of those.

They also had a Thor Storm Breaker four pack (on sale for $7.99) and J. Jonah Jameson/Shield Agent ($8.99). Passed on those (already had the Thor set).

Quick update on the Thor movie dump box set, the seller clearly doesn't give a monkeys' about the missing Laufey figure, so I started to open the figures up, only to find one Frost Giant missing an arm! How did he loose an arm in the factory? AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!! DAMMIT!!!

I went out to find Storm/Havok and Vindicator/Box at my local TRU (found Storm/Havok, no Vindicator/Box) and ended up picking up an Uncharted Nathan Drake Chloe Frazer set on sale for $5. I'm mostly a Marvel guy, but liked these two as potential crowd figures. Plus it was on sale. http://www.minimatedatabase.com/pack.php?i=810&n=Uncharted I also found a MAX Stealth Jet (my fourth). http://www.minimatedatabase.com/pack.php?i=859&n=M.A.X.-Tech+Stealth+Jet+(Translucent+Black)

My biggest surprise pleasure was on my way home, though, I hit a not-so-local LCS that I don't normally go to.

I found an Age of Apocalypse Box Set 2 (the one with Apocalypse, Dark Beast, Wolverine and Jean Grey) for $5.99. I almost passed it by because the sale price was on a sticker on the bottom of the box and the box was on the bottom peg. This box was behind a Age of X set on sale for $11.99. I didn't see the sale price on the AOA set until I took the box off the peg to look at the figures, which I almost didn't do because the set didn't really excite me. http://www.minimatedatabase.com/pack.php?i=740&n=Age+Of+Apocalypse+Box+Set+(#2) For that price, however, score!

Realizing that the sale price was hidden, I looked through the other sets again to see if any of them were on sale that I missed. Yup. Found an Iron Man/Arthur on sale for $4.99. http://www.minimatedatabase.com/pack.php?i=845&n=Iron+Man++Arthur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...