UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

PONIES!!!

ponies1.jpg

ponies2.jpg

Is that a Pony in the bottom left? It looks like a pussy cat. :)

Congratz, Urban, that's a nice haul.

And Huzaar BHM!! Without whom so many of us would have more gaps in our collections!!

Thanks Miry :biggrin: I think that is very true!!

yesterday I got this in from ebay UK for £5. I wasn't planning on actively hunting the classic grey n blue Batman but because it was still boxed and only cheap i thought i'd get it.

6813407255_8ec4579e6e.jpg

My minimate roster is looking very awesome now :)

Rich

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grabbed this lot on eBay last week using Buy-It-Now less than an hour after it was listed. I really debated buying the lot, but knew I couldn't wait long as the BIN price was $80! All of the 'mates are mint and complete (minus one arrow from an Orc Scout), and it took me almost 3 hours to piece everything together, it was a lot of fun. (Thanks for the help, Ivan! :thumbsup: )

LOTRhaul.jpg

- Sauron (x3)

- Uruk'hai Berserker (x9)

- Uruk'hai Swordsman (x8)

- Uruk'hai Crossbowman (x6)

- Orc Scout (x6)

- Grishnakh (x5)

- Elven Archer (x4)

- Elven Swordsman (x4)

- Elrond (x1)

- Legolas (x2)

- Gimli (x1)

- Frodo (x4)

- King Theoden (x2)

- Gandalf the White (x5)

- Saruman (x4)

- Wormtongue (x1)

- Aragorn (x6)

- Clear Twilight Frodo (x1)

- Blue Twilight Frodo (x2)

- Amon Hen Aragorn (x1)

- Smeagol Gollum (x2)

- Evil Gollum (x1)

- Samwise Gamgee (x1)

- Boromir (x1)

- Merry (x1)

- Pippen (x4)

85 'mates for $95 shipped, it doesn't get much better than that! If the seller is a member here, I want to say 'thanks' and let you know these went to a good home.

Lord of the Rings and Star Trek were the two biggest gaps in my collection, so that just leaves Trek.

Time to pack them up in their new home, the collector's cases you see in the picture. :)

I grabbed this lot on eBay last week using Buy-It-Now less than an hour after it was listed. I really debated buying the lot, but knew I couldn't wait long as the BIN price was $80! All of the 'mates are mint and complete (minus one arrow from an Orc Scout), and it took me almost 3 hours to piece everything together, it was a lot of fun. (Thanks for the help, Ivan! :thumbsup: )

LOTRhaul.jpg

- Sauron (x3)

- Uruk'hai Berserker (x9)

- Uruk'hai Swordsman (x8)

- Uruk'hai Crossbowman (x6)

- Orc Scout (x6)

- Grishnakh (x5)

- Elven Archer (x4)

- Elven Swordsman (x4)

- Elrond (x1)

- Legolas (x2)

- Gimli (x1)

- Frodo (x4)

- King Theoden (x2)

- Gandalf the White (x5)

- Saruman (x4)

- Wormtongue (x1)

- Aragorn (x6)

- Clear Twilight Frodo (x1)

- Blue Twilight Frodo (x2)

- Amon Hen Aragorn (x1)

- Smeagol Gollum (x2)

- Evil Gollum (x1)

- Samwise Gamgee (x1)

- Boromir (x1)

- Merry (x1)

- Pippen (x4)

85 'mates for $95 shipped, it doesn't get much better than that! If the seller is a member here, I want to say 'thanks' and let you know these went to a good home.

Lord of the Rings and Star Trek were the two biggest gaps in my collection, so that just leaves Trek.

Time to pack them up in their new home, the collector's cases you see in the picture. :)

Wow! Bravo on that one, i thought some of those characters are individuals?

Just by chance will you be offering any up for sale?

I've been piecing together some customs of late and i really need:

1x Grishnakh.

1x Gandalf.

when you put together the bulk cost of what you paid it works out to be a fantastic deal per minimate, so very well done. :biggrin:

I've pm'd you about the two guys i'm trying to get, save spamming this thread.

Rich

6841677503_955540eb91.jpg

Scored this recently and it arrived this morning, i've been re-assured the Pink Chun-Li is on the way to me at some point in the next 2 weeks.. now.. wheres that variant emblem Bison.. :devil: :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

Part Minimate Part Lego this one.

I recently acquired Pink Chun Li to complete my original Street Fighter Mates as well as Ultimate Wolverine :biggrin: And whilst it's not Minimate but i'll be using it for such my Nephew has grown all up now and decided he likes Girls more than Lego.. so I'm the beneficiary of his Lego/Toys. :biggrin:

From his box I got a multiple amount of random toys mixed in as well as Mega Bloks and Lego. I'm not sure what i'm doing with the actual Mega Bloks yet, so i've just left them in a box on one side. From the sort I had, I've acquired an extra 1.2 Kilograms of Lego. See picture here:

6916074541_b77c7ae2e6.jpg

There is also some lovely pieces of grey from this lot, which will help with my batcave build as well as brown pieces which will help with the Bruce Wayne Study. I'll probably still need to order some of the missing pieces from Bricklink but every little helps towards costs.

I picked up some unusual pieces from the toybox too, they appear to be some sort of temple, i've got an idea what i want to use them for but for now I'm keeping it hush-hush :biggrin: I've got to go round to my sisters at some point and rummage and scavenge through the rest of his toyboxes.. Awesome!! :biggrin: :)

Rich

Dammit I need to go to Ross. How much were those, again TM2? $25 or something? And you found Lowlight on the shelves?? :wacko:

That's over $150 worth of Joes, isn't it?

Edited by karamazov80

103_1547.jpg

Just got this lot in the mail today, now I'm only missing Jazz and Mirage. So glad I snagged these off ebay. I also got 10 of the humans and a bunch of tools and weapons. If anyone is interested in the humans, let me know as I don't want them. I have an extra Skywarp too. The weapons look pretty sweet and they are just the same as LEGO, so will work with mates with a little modification.

post-560-0-80696500-1330530533_thumb.jpg

post-560-0-14481300-1330530543_thumb.jpg

post-560-0-90458000-1330530558_thumb.jpg

post-560-0-15683200-1330530581_thumb.jpg

Danggit. I had this whole thing typed out. here we go again.

I fuged just a bit. Stalker, lowlight and the Viper are all older. I did get 3 Low lights though, and saw 5 of them. Good hunting grounds (unless it's bone dry)

The IM2 Borders pack I snagged off of Night Viper when he was clearing out his collection. Also got a ton of Razor Cylons (not pictured) for dirt cheap.

The Resolute packs were $16.99 a pop. They had 4 left. If you want, KA, you can paypal me the money and I'll try and snag them for you. If they're already gone, i'll just refund the money.

The Joes I got at TRU's sale, or at Target who matched he sale after some *ahem* "creative" returns.

Not pictured, I also got a Wreck gar and a Junkheap, NYCC Arcee, 2 Prime Wheeljacks, one of which I returned, and the other I traded, and those 2 Sideshow lithos.

All pictured came out to just over $110.

I think I have a problem. :(

I think I have a problem. :(

Sometime I should do a run down of just how much I get in a week and I'll assure you that your problem really isn't that bad. We had a window blow out during a storm last night and I had to move a bunch of boxes to clean up and I realized I had four huge totes and 5 BBTS large boxes full of opened toys sitting on my porch. Other than maybe 3 of the totes, everything is from the last few months. And when it's loose, you can really pack some of those boxes with a lot of stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice haul!

I went to my local TRU today and found MvC Taskmaster/Nathan Spencer & MvC Sentinel/ First Appearance Ryu

Then went to the local comic shop got MvC Storm/Jill Valentine and Age of X boxset. I also found Marvel Universe 2pk of Spiderwoman / Riot Attack Spiderman, when I got home I really looked at her face and saw she had a mean look and I looked at the 2pk of Spiderwoman /Spider Carnage that I have and her face is smiling and the TRU Spiderwoman in black that came out awhile ago and her face is smiling too. So I thought it was a good find for me :biggrin: