minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wish I'd waited. I spent $93 with no cupons. :(

I did get all these guys recently though!

predsponies.jpg

Slapper: "I love them so much!"

Gaskunk: "Uh, Slapper buddy? We need to talk."

Darkscream: "Put the ponies down. This is an intervention."

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

I just looked at their Terms & Conditions, and it clearly states:

["R"Us Dollars certificates are mailed via USPS, arrive 8-12 weeks after they are earned and are valid until the date printed on each certificate]

Not sure why mine are only showing online, but others may want to check and see.

i got some in the mail, only good one was a $5 off rest was baby items that I won't buy there (overpriced). It shows what I will be getting come end of July though. there's a chekbox in your profile for receiving via email, maybe you have that checked?

Yes, that is checked in my profile, but right above it says "Toys"R"Us is considering sending Reward Certificates to members via email in the future.", and I've never gotten these in email or notifications of them.

Strange.

I would contact support, but I think they use the same responsive "customer service" that DST does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got my prize from Diamond today from a Twitter contest - one of their Universal Studios Mego-style Werewolf figures:

aa_prize_01.jpg

And they threw in a bonus - one of the new Search and Rescue MAX Minimates that they were giving away at SDCC! Thanks, Diamond!

aa_prize_02.jpg

Friday night will forever be my undoing & this Friday night proved that beyond doubt. I've hunted a particular kubrick set forever ....just for the one character that would complete my set & I did it last month.....completed set ...he cost me $6 so I'm not complaining.

Before I went out tonight( & had a few) I forgot to leave a bid on what was for years my grail in one lump ,the whole f*cking deal in one auction...... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280716664129&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT .... Beer is not your friend.

Edited by buttheadsmate