UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, hope you find more good stuff Bob :D While you're here, are you planning on going to the east coast Penny Arcade Expo?

Oooh, the Penny Arcade Expo :D I enjoyed the comic and have always wondered what PAX was like. Go there for us Bob! FOR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!! :lol:

Congrats, hope you find more good stuff Bob :D While you're here, are you planning on going to the east coast Penny Arcade Expo?

Oooh, the Penny Arcade Expo :D I enjoyed the comic and have always wondered what PAX was like. Go there for us Bob! FOR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!! :lol:

I really appreciate your cheer a lot, North, but Penny what? :blink:

However, I'm planning to go to Big Apple Comic Con in October, but all of this is

:offtopic:

Penny Arcade Expo (PAX), in short, the widely-known webcomic has its own con.

And to keep this back on topic:

Got the Terminator 2 minimates at my LCS yesterday: that includes General John Connor, silver T-1000 and an Endoskeleton from the singles packs, and most of the specialty shop wave including the Previews exclusive Kyle Reese pack :) Also got myself a spare AIM soldier (AIM count: 3. Army building continues) and a cool die-cast police motorcycle in-scale with mates, will probably be saving it for the upcoming "full motorcycle cop-mode" T-1000.

Heh, I now have enough minimate-sized bikes to start my own motocross rally :lol:

Edited by NorthRaider

My name is Ivan and I have a Minimate problem.

haul090901.jpg

56 2-Packs

7 4-Packs

3 Single Packs

143 Minimates total from a BBTS Pile of Loot, the AFX +1 Promo, and four different shipments from TRU to get the five BSG packs. (All but two of the 2-Packs showed up today.) It was a good Minimate day.

Where do I signup for Minimates Anonymous again?

My name is Ivan and I have a Minimate problem.

haul090901.jpg

56 2-Packs

7 4-Packs

3 Single Packs

143 Minimates total from a BBTS Pile of Loot, the AFX +1 Promo, and four different shipments from TRU to get the five BSG packs. (All but two of the 2-Packs showed up today.) It was a good Minimate day.

Where do I signup for Minimates Anonymous again?

Hey Ivan, you looking to get rid of one of those Stay puft figures???? :)

Um...dear God?? This really deserves a :holyshit: emoticon. We REALLY need one of those. you think you have enough Minimates yet, Ivan?? You sure?? I mean, i figured running the Database and being a completionist would be hard enough...this is just psychotic!!

Of course, i wouldn't object to a few SHIELD Soldiers graciously donated. ;)

I haven't seen the control art for her, but I got her because this is my first error pack XD

Picked this up at my LCS today:

Sorry, that doesn't beat Ivan.

Hmmm, didn't know we were supposed to "beat" each other at hauls.

Edited by Dio

Minimadman, have I ever told you how

I am of you?

Those are waves 27 and 28. In full disclosure, none of that is mine. They go to anonymous non-U.S. member or members, and all those boxes were too absurd not to take a picture of. I don't even have my own sets yet :(

I did that, except it was all from the store, and it was 10 BSG packs, 4 GB packs, 1 Marvel pack, 1 GB 4 pack, 1 SI 4 pack, 1 WthA 4 pack, 1 T2 Kyle pack, 1 SF 2 pack, and then an Indy figure and a GI Joe Monopoly thrown in for good measure. All in the span of a few days. :(

EDIT: Missed K80's haul. Why do I keep missing pages?! 0-o

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

It's an infrequent occurrence for me to get so much Minimate lovin' in one shot, I had to share with the group. I was burned a bit by Waves 25 and 26 so when I had a hiccup with 27/28 I overcompensated.

That's a nice stack of cases K80. Surely no human would stack Minimates.... Oh dammit. ;)

It makes me wonder what delivery days are like at Luke's house. The ecstasy of receiving so many Minimates, followed by the depression of sending them all away. Sending them off to live their own lives. Without your companionship. Without your support. Without... you. Worrying about them. Fearing for their safety. Wondering if they get enough to eat at night. Hoping they become upstanding members of society. Wishing that they didn't drink so much. Praying they don't get taken advantage of while their passed out on the couch. Pondering whether that photo-shoot was 'tasteful' like the ad said it was. Denying that was them on that adult website advertisement. Daring not to click on it for fear of learning the truth. Asking how you could fail so completely. Buying a new car to try to cheer yourself up. Driving too fast in the rain. Chartering a boat to Antarctica to study polar bears. Chartering another boat to the Arctic Ocean when you couldn't find the polar bears. Flying to Arizona because you hate the cold. Mining for precious minerals. Contracting hantavirus from your neighbor's pets. Dying poor and alone and covered in Malachite.

Stupid polar bears.