UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Video Game Discussion

neolego

Yeah I love Halo Multiplayer. I'm in a wicked clan and that makes it even better.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Clans...

Good memories...

We started a Clan back in the Day called Mini Yeti.

It got to be REALLY HUGE for awhile...

Then we ran some of the other founding members decided to go with a name change (Lead Poizon).

I wanted the name to live on so we gave it to some kids we played with. When we "rebooted" the Yeti Clan about a year later those kids still had it, so now we're a smaller, off shoot clan...

Well... Bioshock... I knew it was going to be good because of it's pedigree ( System Shock and especially it's sequel are the best games ever :D) but downloaded the demo and loved every second of it...

Everything about it just screams class :) - the one thing that I did notice though and I'm assuming that's because it was the demo but it was pretty linear, not much room to explore beyond the path it led you down...

Cant wait to get my hands on the full version of this one...

T.

Oh Clans...

Good memories...

We started a Clan back in the Day called Mini Yeti.

It got to be REALLY HUGE for awhile...

Then we ran some of the other founding members decided to go with a name change (Lead Poizon).

I wanted the name to live on so we gave it to some kids we played with. When we "rebooted" the Yeti Clan about a year later those kids still had it, so now we're a smaller, off shoot clan...

My clan is called RvB Retal UK. We have two armies, red and blue, and we fight for control of maps. Whoever reaches their enemies capitol and takes it wins the season. It's really good! And I'm a Sergeant. lol.

I can't agree with you any more TBT. From my point of view, I've never played the System Shock games (but I have heard great things). And, to be honest, Bioshock was flying in at the low end of my Radar. In fact, I was looking forward to Madden #1 and Halo as a close second. HOWEVER, I played the Demo for Bioshock Monday and got home with Madden on Tuesday.......and found myself playing the Bioshock Demo again before cracking open Madden :D. I do love Madden, and it's the best it's been in a while, but I have now begun counting down the days until next Tuesday.......BioShock is a MUST BUY People!! neo

I'm pretty sure that TBT has a 360 Dante. On a side note, how do you like Rainbow Six? I've thought about picking this up once I catch up on some games. Right now I'm in the middle of Quake and still need to beat Gears of War.

Dante: Don's right I'm a 360 owner, which is very obvious if you look back through the thread :rolleyes::ermm::P

Don: Go get it, it's a great game and although it seems a little evil at first you get used to it really quick, it's definitely a thinking mans shooter!

T.

p.s. Shame you are PS3 not 360 Dante... I think I'd get a lot of pleasure shooting you in the head Online :D

i got resident evil 2 for gamecube and im in the police station as leon,but i dont know were to get into the doors with the heart,spade,diomand etchd under neath.and in the dark room theres that lock locker that needs a special key?andwhat are the two red jewels 4??I NEED HELP :angry:

clay face do not ever post that here in this forum again,we most likely have no idea what the hell your talking about,in stead go to gamefaqs.com,great website,go to the gamcube section and look up a walkthrough or faq for you game,thank you come again

clay face do not ever post that here in this forum again,we most likely have no idea what the hell your talking about,in stead go to gamefaqs.com,great website,go to the gamcube section and look up a walkthrough or faq for you game,thank you come again

why are you telling him what and what not to post? this IS the video game forum, and im pretty sure there are people that have played that game, and might have a clue to what hes saying...

sorry clayface, but ive never played resident evil

whos totally pumped for rock band? :buttrock:

Yeah Punisher is right. You're well out of order here. You can't tell people what they can and can't do.

Sorry I haven't played it either Clayface.

I'd prefer if you were more friendly in future Dante. Especially toward our younger members.

I'm not saying your answer was bad, but your attitude was awful.

Also that post seemed unnecessary. Couldn't you have just put the link?