UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Video Game Discussion

neolego

Well we all know what I did to fix the issue with my old 360 (Costco). So far the new console hasn't given me any issues(Knock on wood :lol:), I just need to get some new games to play. I'm currently playing some of my old games to get some of my achievements back up, but I am getting bored too. TBT, did you play Rainbow Six 2 yet? I'm curious on your thoughts on that one, the original went on sale and I'm thinking of taking the leap. I'm not sure about that one, but something I loved about Ghost Recon was the ability to order troops and get actual support. This was something they could improve on in the next COD game in my opinion. I found when I was on the hardest difficulty level, my guys tended to get in the way and offer no support :angry:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow I took one day off work and away from my computer and the Xbox takes a beating! Wii, Wii, Wii.....I think any commoner on this thread knows there is any love loss between you and Microsoft. But, it's really hard for me to believe that you are that disappointed. Honestly, the Xbox does almost everything that the PS3 does and most of it, it does better. Sure, there have been known issues of consoles breaking down. But, Microsoft has stepped up to the plate, said we've screwed up, and they have righted the ship. I'm actually more loyal to Microsoft now than I was before my RRoD. Why, because I was shown that they do care about their consumer and they are going to make things right. At the end of the day I would still rather have a quality console that breaks down every month and supposed by Microsoft than pay for a product made by Sony with no customer support or concern. Like someone mentioned earlier, ever since the Launch of the PS2 and getting screwed by Sony I have been Anti-Sony. I'm not naive, I'll be the first to admit that Sony is the best hardware on the market and the inclusion of Blu-Ray is almost a seller in and of itself. But, I will said that hardware doesn't make a machine. And, like I mentioned above, I would rather deal with a consistant break-down of a console that I know is going to be suppored by the Manufacturer and know that the Customer Service is going to be there.

So, Wii, no hard feelings, but when you get your 360 repaired, trade it in and then get a PS3. That way you will be happy and we don't have to hear any of your dissing the Xbox.....and then we'll be happy. neo

Edited by neolego

i have one ting to say about the whole quality cotrol vs customer service thing and that's this: If the quality is really good you won't need customer service. I don't know how Nintendo's customer service is because I NEVER NEEDED IT! [Punches desk computer is on.] With a good quality product you will have no need of customer service good or bad.

Yes, I'd rather have the quality control.

You're right there, Trekker.

What you might not know, however is that Nintendo DOES have good customer support.

They sent out free thick wiimote straps and wiimote gloves to anyone who bought a Wii. (You needed to register)

post-965-1208032331_thumb.jpg

Hey all, Does anyone know if this is real? It kind of does, but at the same time it looks like Vice City to me. Enjoy!

The pic closer to the bottom IS real. The green bar to the left of the gps/map is health while the other side is shields/armor IF you have any. Oh and I wouldn't mind breaking that idiot's arm in two pieces to feed to the dogs....... *WII OUT*

post-965-1208032624_thumb.jpg

Edited by NINTENDOwii

Hey all, Does anyone know if this is real? It kind of does, but at the same time it looks like Vice City to me. Enjoy!

The pic closer to the bottom IS real. The green bar to the left of the gps/map is health while the other side is shields/armor IF you have any. Oh and I wouldn't mind breaking that fag's arm in two pieces to feed to the dogs....... *WII OUT*

Looks real enough.

Question, why is he a 'fag'?

we ho took forever but i finally got the wii and brawl :lol:

Great for you. Play as Link? :P

You use LINK!!!!?????

Why Link? He's nothing compared to the other swordsmen like Meta-Knight or Pit. He's like Samus, once they were great but now with the new characters they've lost their appeal after beind overshadowed by characters wo do what they do better than them. Meta Knight and Pit overshadow Link and ROB beats Samus. It's sad but true.

Also Lucario rules. I had to say it.

we ho took forever but i finally got the wii and brawl :lol:

Great for you. Play as Link? :P

You use LINK!!!!?????

Why Link? He's nothing compared to the other swordsmen like Meta-Knight or Pit. He's like Samus, once they were great but now with the new characters they've lost their appeal after beind overshadowed by characters wo do what they do better than them. Meta Knight and Pit overshadow Link and ROB beats Samus. It's sad but true.

Also Lucario rules. I had to say it.

IMO Link owns Meta-Knight and Pit in every way. However i cant stand playing as either as those guys, but at the same time, i cant stand link. IMO the best swordsmen are toon link and ike. and why does R.O.B. beat samus, R.O.B. isnt like samus in anyway....

PS: who even knows if he uses link. deapool was just making a joke because the guy who got brawls name is link 46

Edited by the punisher=D

And then there's snake? A playstation character in a nintendo game, there's something un-kosher about that... although he's pretty cool. (Albeit slow)

Hey how about Duke Nukem? :lol:

And then there's snake? A playstation character in a nintendo game, there's something un-kosher about that... although he's pretty cool. (Albeit slow)

Hey how about Duke Nukem? :lol:

Un-kosher? There's something AMAZING about that!

Well its cool and all.... nut how did they get pass the liscensing and junk between the two companys... did they just sit down and say, "This would be really cool, lets just do it." ...actually, they might have done just that. :D

Well its cool and all.... nut how did they get pass the liscensing and junk between the two companys... did they just sit down and say, "This would be really cool, lets just do it." ...actually, they might have done just that. :D

Actually, Snake’s creator went to Nintendo to get him included. And I think Sonic was the “cool if we could do that” thing.

On a side note, I’m almost done with the glass breaking challenges in Brawl. I have all 5 golden hammers which I won’t use and just 4 challenges left…

On a side note, I’m almost done with the glass breaking challenges in Brawl. I have all 5 golden hammers which I won’t use and just 4 challenges left…

Wow, lol. For the record, I've had the game since launch and I'm only 32% of the way through Subspace......I need to start putting in some more hours :D. neo

Toon Link is FAR superior to Link.

He's actually the reigning champ on my Wii.

Followed by Ike and... Bowser?

How the hell? :blink:

Anyways, I'm about 85% done the glass wall.

When I started on my 2nd time through (my Wii insteada of my bros) I made that my goal.

I use Samus. I've used Samus and only Samus since the first SSB, and I intend to keep using Samus as lone as i play the game. I'm good with Samus. I don't have to think about anything. I don't have to learn new moves.

It's safe in the box. The box is there for a reason. Samus and I like hanging out in the box. XD

Lovely new quote you have there Wii :P.

Onto another subject. Did anyone download the Iron Man demo last week? I played it several times over the weekend. I wasn't sure huow much I liked it at first, but it seemed every time I played it was better. The flying controls were awesome, but some of the shooting seems weak. However, this is a Demo so the heavy firepower hasn't been revealed yet. I can actually say, after playing the demo I am more interested in the game. neo

Edited by neolego

I agree, it's kinda weird them making Javis a A.I. But, in the modern world, I guess it makes since for him to be a super computer rather than a Balding butler!

Like I said, it took me a while to get the controls. The hardest part for me was hovering. It's analog controlled so you have to squeeze about halfway down to maintain the same altitude. What I found happening is I would get carried away shooting with the right trigger and pull the left trigger completely and then I would keep rising out of range. It took so practice but I got decent at it! neo