UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Video Game Discussion

neolego

What is, Paula Abdul's Sober streak?

neo

What! No! I'm talking about Brawl!

Four days left until Smash Bros Brawl

Oh............I thought we were playing a game ;)

I'm am more than excited about Brawl myself. I can't remember how many hours of my life I lost to Melee in the college dorms. I can only imagine how much better Brawl is going to be! Can't wait!! neo

Yeah, I sing about it sometimes.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So anybody doing Gamestop's Brawl tournament? I'd doubt I would do it but it may be a last minute decision. I don't know if there's some registration or just show up, though.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/default.asp

I would so love to go, but I'm leaving tomorrow for a Retreat at the best place on Earth (Camp Glisson Dahlonega) and I won't be back until midday Sunday. So I won't be at the tournament, but I hope to see some multiversers online if you have time. I'll probably use te same screenname because I use this for everything.

It's the final countdown!

Now someone else will have to finish the countdown for I have no internet access at Camp Glisson

2!

And my Wii is back! In a freaking week!

Lost all memory though. :(

^^Is it your old Wii or a new one? Did they tell you what was wrong with it?

Old Wii, new Main Circuit Board. That's all they told me was that they replaced it.

I went to Wal-Mart tonight, and the Smash Brothers games were on display in a glass case! I asked the woman at the counter if I could buy one, and she said, "if they're on display, then we can sell them." Of course, she then tried to ring it up, and the system wouldn't let her. The game was basically in my hands, only to be snatched away by a cruel computer. It's so wrong to tease us this way.

Well we broke down and bought Rock Band yesterday. 'Nuff said.

Good times! IMO The guitar that comes with Rock Band is junk though. I prefer the GH controllers myself...

i was wondering if anyone else didn't like guitar besides me!

OK, COD4 is one of the best games I've played in quite some time :D The graphics are stunning on my little crappy 27" tv. Definitely makes me look forward to upgrading to a flatscreen I've been kicking and screaming to get for almost 2 years now :lol: While I'm not the best at it(somehow I keep unlocking things), I am having a blast playing the game. Plug it in for the first time in quite awhile last night and made it through a few stages. Quick question, does Sgt Jackson make it through the nuclear blast or do I need to speed it up in rescuing the pilot of the downed helicopter? On a seperate note, is there anything anyone is looking forward to being released? I'm looking forward to Star Wars Unleashed and hope the hype doesn't let me down <_<

OK, COD4 is one of the best games I've played in quite some time :D The graphics are stunning on my little crappy 27" tv. Definitely makes me look forward to upgrading to a flatscreen I've been kicking and screaming to get for almost 2 years now :lol: While I'm not the best at it(somehow I keep unlocking things), I am having a blast playing the game. Plug it in for the first time in quite awhile last night and made it through a few stages. Quick question, does Sgt Jackson make it through the nuclear blast or do I need to speed it up in rescuing the pilot of the downed helicopter? On a seperate note, is there anything anyone is looking forward to being released? I'm looking forward to Star Wars Unleashed and hope the hype doesn't let me down <_<

Major spoiler there about Sgt Jackson Don... But no... whatever you do you end up with that game changing moment.

T.

p.s. Do you you have Ghost Recon 2? I was tinkering with it today and the CO-OP options, it's mildly amusing on my own but with 2 or 3 people I imagine it's a lot of fun. Might be a gentle way to ease you into the online play when you get connected, just us against dozens of AI baddies. ;)

Yep, I do pretty well on that game or I did a few months back. I've beaten all three difficulty waves and get to do it again. Back to COD4, so the outcome is always different with the game, depending on your actions, am I reading that right TBT? I've been down with some stomach flu, so I haven't had a chance to e-mail my friend about picking up the wi fi connector to get online. Something I'm wondering about, do I need to upgrade my controller to the text wireless controller or can I sign in with my current controller? Sorry to be so behind on this, but appreciate the assist.

Yep, I do pretty well on that game or I did a few months back. I've beaten all three difficulty waves and get to do it again. Back to COD4, so the outcome is always different with the game, depending on your actions, am I reading that right TBT? I've been down with some stomach flu, so I haven't had a chance to e-mail my friend about picking up the wi fi connector to get online. Something I'm wondering about, do I need to upgrade my controller to the text wireless controller or can I sign in with my current controller? Sorry to be so behind on this, but appreciate the assist.

Nope nothing changes story line wise with C0D4...

Standard controller works text boxes bring up a little window like a keyboard.

T.

So basically Jackson is toast thanks to the nuclear blast is what you are saying huh, TBT?

I just made Col. grd 2 on Halo 3 WOOT! If anybody wants to add me as a friend my gamertag is Wallbreaker2!

I'll send you a line. Maybe once I get a new copy of HALO 3 (it turns out that the disc was broken) Then hopefully we can play together. I ahve to warn you though, I havn't played the game for about two months.

PS: my gametag is Rustlegg

Yeah Don, thats what he's saying.

I'm really looking forward to Star Wars Force Unleashed too. It looks stunning! Is there a release date for it yet?

I'll add you wallbreaker, I should be on later today. I'm only a Major Grade 2 so nice one. :thumbsup:

Apparently you only need to beat campaign on normal. The only thing I can think of is that you haven't watched 'Arrival' (the first cutscene) on normal. Thats what stopped me beating legendary for a while. Try that.

Also I love your avatar. Where'd you get it from?