Video Game Discussion

neolego

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I still haven't found one dang skull.........does it actually look like a skull, are they really that hard to find. Maybe I need to play though on Beginner and find them :). neo

Has anyone found any skulls on HALO 3 yet? I found about 6 or so....of to go find more.

Got em all, baby!

Argh I hate you, I want that Hayabusa! And for you Neo, once I get Xboxlive I'll help you play through the levels to

find the skulls

Yeah, Neo.

They look like skulls.

I also have all of them. GeekyMike & TBT were skull hunting the other day. I told them I'd help them if they wanted it, and that offer stands to pretty much everybody.

If you guys want help let me know... Except with the IWHBYD Skull... I'm not foing that one again. :angry:

Wow, I still haven't found one dang skull.........does it actually look like a skull, are they really that hard to find. Maybe I need to play though on Beginner and find them :). neo

which one are you looking for neo?

I think he wants the armour that comes with 'em. ;)

So all of 'em. :P

For those of you who are looking for the "next" armour challenge, if you get all 1000 gamerpoints in H3 your Spartan can run around with a katana strapped to his back. :lol:

We got a 360 yesterday, so I hope to play with you guys sometime. I'll be setting up my new account this week and will post it here.

Sorry for the double post.

My gamertag is ShadowSpartan12.

I hope to be on Halo 3 sometime this week, if you see me on, join me and we'll play and I can kill you. :P

Look forward to playing with you guys.

I added you Dan, we'll have to get together and play some.

I have a couple of things, first I would like to say that I didn't die, I've just been away. I haven't posted since last Wednesday, but I went on a retreat to Hope Lake Ranch. Did a little golf, a little fishing, a little R&R........but I missed Halo :) .

Now that I'm back, I have one goal in mind: Find the skulls, unlock the Samurai armour, and become neoNakamura :D.

Also, for those that have played Co-Op online - HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO IT!!! I go to the Campaign lobby. I choose Xbox Live (Open). And then I sit there and nothing happens. If I choose the start the game I just start it with my and my brother local, but no other players. How do I get the 4 player Co-Op, surley there are others out there wanting to play through the story again on Legendary, help ?!?! neo

:blink:

Are you asking why no one is "magically" appearing in your room to play with you?

Sorry Neo, I'm a little confused.

But If you're asking what I THINK you're asking, the answer is this:

Co-op is NOT matchmaking.

They won't "pick" people to play with you. You have to invite friends or recent players.

That help?

I'm sure you've read about the sword for haaving all 1000 Gamerscore...

And Hiro is nothing without his sword. :lol:;):P

"I must have my sword..."

Thanks Nestle, that does answer my question, but it doesn't help, lol. I don't spend a lot of time online so I only have like 12 friends. So, having to invite someone is going to make playing Co-Op more difficult. I thought it would be much like Matchmaking where you can just search for other people wanting to play the game together, kinda like Marvel: UA. Anyway, I'll just have to wait until I see you guys online and start playing :).

Speaking of playing, Orange Box comes out today, anyone taking the plunge this soon after Halo 3?? neo

Well LMK sometime Neo.

I've still got some clan members left over from Halo 2 that are all nice guys. Maybe I can hook you up with some. ;)

Ooooo. :( I DID want Orange Box, but I didn't realize it would be so soon. I'm not sure I'm ready.

Clayface you are HALF right, I'm afraid. :(

Sonic IS playable in SMB! YAY!! :lol:

Sadly this was announced at the same time as worse news... It has been bumped back in Japan to January. They have not confirmed what this means for North America, but it doesn't look good I'm afraid. :(

What exactly is Orange Box? I've only heard you guys talk about it, but haven't seen it anywhere or anyting about it.