Video Game Discussion

neolego

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a small list of games that I want, but I'll wait until I see the reviews and check my funds. A few of those games are Splinter Cell: Conviction, Spider-Man Friend or Foe, Two Worlds, The Orange Box, Ace Combat 6, Project Gotham Racing 4, and Tiger Woods 08. So, what are you guys most looking forward to the rest of the year? neo

I just saw the trailer for Spidey Friend or Foe and I'm thinking/hoping it is similar to Marvel Ultimate Alliance. If so, that's an easy sale for me!

More info

Spidey Friend or Foe

and a screen cap from the game:

post-103-1186154898_thumb.jpg

My wishlist for this fall is rediculous.

Must Haves:

In order:

Halo3 (360)

Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

Mass Effect (360)

Other possible FANTASTIC games:

Mario Galaxy (Wii)

Orange Box (360)

Army of Two (360)

Too Human (360)

On another topic, anyone tried Cooking Mama?

This may shock you but apart from Zelda I think it's probably the best Wii game out so far.

Hey Neo, you finish Halo yet?

You didn't finish Halo yet? :blink: I think I beat #2 in about 1 day(all nighter :P )

as for Halo 1............um......................I haven't bought that one yet :P

-as far as my wish list goes-

1)Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare(looks better than halo 3 , although Halo 3 multiplayer will be the shit)

2)Halo 3

3)The Orange Box

Hey, get offa my back Nestle....... ;). I'm working on Halo, this weekend it's going to be mine. Last week was both my little girls first B-day (had 2 parties) and my 5 year anniversary (had to take care of the Mrs.), so my poor Xbox has been a bit lonely. I plan to remedy that tonight though!

As far as a Wants list, I think I did that already............but that was a few days ago :D.

Must Haves (in order):

-Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)

-Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

-Madden 08 (360)

-Halo 3 (360)

-Worms: World Party 2 (DS)

-LEGO Star Wars The Complete Series (360)

-Mass Effect (360)

-Bioshock (360)

-Super Smash Bros (Wii)

-Call of Duty 4 (360)

As for my wants, it goes like this (no order):

-Metroid Prime 3

-Assasin's Creed

-The Orange Box

-Spider-Man: Friend or Foe

-Project Gotham Racing 4

Wow, I'm going to be SO BROKE!!! On a side note, is anyone else incredibly PUMPED for LEGO Batman and LEGO Indiana Jones? neo

All the new DS games are getting as lame as Tom Delonge's dance moves :blink:

yeah sure the first party games are , I guess alright , but the adaptions of third

party games are getting kinda lame.Yeah sure I will buy any Ds Mario game they

throw at me but that is about it.

My most wanted upcoming games:

Mario Galaxy (Wii)

Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass (DS)

Dementium: The Ward (DS)

Unreal Tournament 3 (PC)

Guitar Hero 3 (Wii)

Rock Band (Wii hopefully)

Crysis (PC)

How come all these people like wii's so much.I think we should go and slap some sense into them :P

i guess that te wii mario games look alright............But the 360 still kicks ass in my opinion

I can't believe that no one got my Tom Delonge joke :P ..............

UpDated Video Game want list-

Update #2

1)MARVEL MMO (the best goddamn game ever :P )

2)Call of Duty 4 :whistling:

3)Halo 3 :thumbsup:

4)Lego StarWars: The Complete Saga :woot:

5)Gutiar Hero 3

6)Madden NFL 2008

7)The Orange Box (Team fortress :woot: )

9)Skate

8)Fracture

10)Medal of Honor Airbourne(fps gets one step closer to becoming a free roaming rpg...........)

there now you have it!

(I still believe that no one gets my tom delong joke............)

OK Guys, I'm having some network issues. Here's the short story:

I have Media Center on my PC. I record HD tv shows through the computer Tuner. I then stream the Vidoes to my Xbox via a Linksys Wireless Network. I haven't had a problem in the past two years doing this. However, now that I have my Xbox back (after repair:see a few pages back), the network drops horrible and I can't watch one dang HD show.

I guess my question is, I don't know what to do. Should I invest in a newer, more powerful wireless router or should I just plug straight in wired or will that even help? When I run the "Tune Network" option in Media center, I'm only getting about half the signal strength. So, anyone have any advice?? neo

OK Guys, I'm having some network issues. Here's the short story:

I have Media Center on my PC. I record HD tv shows through the computer Tuner. I then stream the Vidoes to my Xbox via a Linksys Wireless Network. I haven't had a problem in the past two years doing this. However, now that I have my Xbox back (after repair:see a few pages back), the network drops horrible and I can't watch one dang HD show.

I guess my question is, I don't know what to do. Should I invest in a newer, more powerful wireless router or should I just plug straight in wired or will that even help? When I run the "Tune Network" option in Media center, I'm only getting about half the signal strength. So, anyone have any advice?? neo

You really need to be wired if you're shunting HD content around, wireless bandwidth just aint sufficient. However if it has been working fine with HD streaming over wireless then perhaps try playing around with the wireless channels etc and make sure all network devices are locked tot he best standard (ie disable all but g or n in your router)

Well, everyone will be happy to know that I'm just about through Halo 1. We just reached Level 7 (The Library) last night. I had played through Level 5 alone, but my Brother-In-Law was off this weekend and he came over Saturday night. We started a new came together Co-Op and played through Levels 1 through 6. I'm probably going to finish the last 3 levels by myself this week because he won't be off for another week. However, I do have to say that this game is made to play Co-Op. Even playing it along I didn't quite understand the hype, but after playing through 6 levels Co-Op, Halo 3 has moved into the #1 spot of my most antisipated games (sorry Madden ;) ).

I'm going to try and finish it tonight, because once I pick up Madden tomorrow I'll be footballing it for a few days straight :D. neo

HOLY COW, sorry to double post, but I have to know if anyone else played Bioshock yesterday? If you didn't know already, there was a Bioshock Demo released yesterday in the Marketplace. All I can say is Bioshock is now a Must have game for me. I was still a little unsure about the game, but after playing the demo I want more. The atmosphere was amazing, water effects were great, controls were smooth as butter. Overall though, it was the creepy environment and the heart pounding adreneline that really takes it to another level. It looks beautiful and it plays even better. If you have not downloaded it now, you owe it to yourself to play this game! neo