UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Another Blockhead in the mix...

Ello All,

Just thought it'd be polite of me to introduce myself considering you have this fancy space set aside for it. To start I guess I should mention I've been a fan of minimates the second the first promo poster for the Marvel series came into my comic shop. I'd seen them before but never caught my attention like see my favorite webslinger in MM form. I've been a HUGE comic fan since I was kid (goin on 26 that's not much, but it's something). I've collected nearly all of the comic minimates, starting with Spidey, onto C3 Nightwing and his bunch and now even Battlestar Galactica MM. I've had the good luck to work at a comic shop so I've been there to get all the chase figs and snagged all the now UBER rare C3 stuff. I'm slowly dipping my feet into the customs pool. I'm also a fan of Heroclix if anyones into that. I guess that's about it. Got some more info on my myspace page. I guess that's it for now, hope to get to know you all soon.

Ken a.k.a. LostKhance

hey ive seen that name around what other boards are you at?

oh and welcome

I've used the same name for some years now. eBay, HCrealms (a heroclix forum), Resident Evil forums, xBox live, blogger, Livejournal, Urban Dead. I can't think of too many other off the top of my head but if you've seen this screen name it's more than likely it's me.

hey ive seen that name around what other boards are you at?

oh and welcome

I've used the same name for some years now. eBay, HCrealms (a heroclix forum), Resident Evil forums, xBox live, blogger, Livejournal, Urban Dead. I can't think of too many other off the top of my head but if you've seen this screen name it's more than likely it's me.

oh ok kool uh not related to any thing here do you ahve a ps3?

Nope, none of the next gen systems. Nothin I wanna play besides Dead Rising on the xBox360 and I just borrowed my friends system for that. I'm a HUGE Playstation fan but I don't think I'll be getting a PS3 unless they have some kind of Resident Evil exclusive. Not a lot of games on the PS3 that catch my eye. I liked Resistance, but not enough to buy a system, again just play on my friends.

Welcome to the looney bin! :biggrin:

• 2 months later...