UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kiss Accessories

Punisher, try the Smiti Kiss playset if you are looking for instruments. Since I don't have the Minimate sets just yet, I'm holding off on picking this up and kicking myself for not picking up the set when it was at Spencer's back in the day :confused: I hope this helps and we're not bidding against each other in the future. If anyone knows how to get this set on the cheap side, please pm Punisher and myself :thumbsup:

sdcc_kiss.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

do the kiss figures come with their instruments?

thanks!

I'm not going to say they did because they didn't but there were obviously plans to give them instruments :thumbsup:

post-638-0-86386500-1317464604_thumb.jpg

I would love to show you them holding their guitars & drumsticks but it was difficult enough to get them all to stand up!

Heavy night ? :biggrin:

What company made that stage for KISS like Minimates? I'm kicking myself for not picking one of those sets up and was trying to remember when I was looking on eBay recently.

those playsets were made by "Smiti" I think ... at any rate the warehouse i work for right now may have those in stock the more I buy the better the price I think I can get PM me with requests and I'll see how many I can land monday when I go in.