UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The TKat Concept Vault

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killer updates TK...especially the Tygra, Bengali, ans Ghost Jaga...Thundercats has always been my favorite look for characters. I Really like the way Tygras face turned out....and i had been planning on using a clear blue mate for either a cobra commander hologram, or emporer custom, but Ghost Jaga just looks too cool not to try.........so, i guess what i am saying is...........i might be stealing the idea :D

Continually astonishing work. I would say you should be part of the official design team, but I'm not sure my wallet could handle it - I would be penniless everyday for the rest of my life as there is not a single piece of yours I wouldn't kill to own.

Im hoping you mean my designs and actually not me, as I am not for sale... but I am but one person and my works dont even compare to those at AA/DST who make em for a living <G>

But thanks all the same newaddict :) does mean a lot.

cheers,

Tk

Yes the bats is, Jonny is from the front of the Fantastic four box with the flame added myself... and the Superman is very ingenious ;)

What I did was take an image of one of my minimates upside down in that pose, outlined him and filled it in by using photoshop. By using a Superman minimate to base the design so its official ;)

cheers,

Tk

I dont mind in the slightest Vash ;) If ya do though make sure ya take pictures and ya let the good people know where the designs came from, I can be no fairer than that ;)

Oh before I do forget there is one more concept.... but I am afraid this one is staying under lock and key, I'm saving it for next year as there will hopefully be a custom concept contest and that design is gonna be going to go straight into the contest, well I hope a custom concept contest comes up <G>

cheers,

Tk

Oh before I do forget there is one more concept.... but I am afraid this one is staying under lock and key, I'm saving it for next year as there will hopefully be a custom concept contest and that design is gonna be going to go straight into the contest, well I hope a custom concept contest comes up <G>

The 3rd Annual Concept Design Contest will begin in March if everything falls into place TK. I'm looking forward to seeing your secret submission!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I'm working on some uber cool secret stuff :P All though I dont have photoshop atm, I'll have it from next friday, so I can get down to some hard grafting <G>

So without a further ado, here's a sneak peak into my latest project :)

Small I am, strong I will be

Plus it stops my thread from disappearing off the bottom.

cheers,

Tk

• 1 month later...

I've been thinking over the last week or so of doing a new pet project for a bit of fun but for once actually make something by getting together all the relevant pieces and by perhaps making Minimate Statuettes? EG. making a minimate mould and then filling it with plaster-of-paris and then painting em up too look like awards or something else thus not damaging my current minimates or creating a mini-diorama with bushes or a street... or something along those lines...?

What ya think? or would this be breaking Minimate rules... as they would only be for me and definitely not for re-sale, dunno just curious and possibly the mess of it all and getting my hands dirty <G> or looking for advice on how to proceed.

cheers,

Tk

• 3 months later...

Last and final creations no more will they be made :(

Star Wars: The Return of the Sith

Anakin Skywalker:

Skywalker.png

Obi wan Kenobi:

Obiwan.png

Mace Mindu:

Windu.png

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl

Sparrow.png

Thundercats:

Mumra The Ever Living:

mumraEL.png

Back with a blast all though these are the last.

Cheers,

Totalus Kat

I dont have Photoshop anymore and its about the only think im comfy with using :)

But all is not lost ;) if I ever get it back then more will appear... till then these are the last, and tbh its quite the quality to go out on.

cheers,

Tk