UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The TKat Concept Vault

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know these aren't concepts but I thought I'd share some of my other works of art with you :)

Koda Nerfertii

Leon Nerfertii

Okay so let me explain why I have them, I take part in a Star Trek PBEM, and these two images are from a race i've created, Lion/Human creatures and they needed new images and the rest as they say is history.

cheers,

Tk

Im not really sure who deadpool is :P im not really a knowledgeable Comic fan outside of the mainstream of the big hitters.... so im either gonna have to do some research or not do it ;)

cheers,

Tk

WHAT?! YOU DON'T KNOW DEADPOOL?! Go to your closest comic book shop and buy everything with Deadpool in it. NOW.

:o Definitely your best work, TK. In my opinion, of course. As for Deadpool's godhood...how can you be a god when you WORSHIP the REAL Deadpool??
I AM the real Deadpool. The other one is a comic character. So there, I retain Godhood

Heh, thanks guys... being some of best customisers on the board, your words kinda mean a lot too me :P As does everyone elses, I do them for fun... so the kind words will always get me to make more ;) However... if I had the skills you guy's do in making the mini's god I'd have some of my creations on a desk in front of me :P

cheers,

Tk