UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Wave 4 announced

After four waves, I think it safe to say the BSG line of minimates will be aound a while longer. I still need my Racetrack and a colonial day Starbuck in a dress :biggrin: I prefer modern BSG over classic any day, but.......

For 2008, it would be nice to see them celebrate the 30th anniversary of classic BSG by releasing a couple waves or box sets. Have "30th anniversary" slapped all over the packages. Great idea, perfect timing, concept art already done, come on DST.... just do it

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For 2008, it would be nice to see them celebrate the 30th anniversary of classic BSG by releasing a couple waves or box sets. Have "30th anniversary" slapped all over the packages. Great idea, perfect timing, concept art already done, come on DST.... just do it

Maybe that's exactly what they're planning for the classic line. A 30th Anniversary box set sounds good - great idea pickle!

Maybe that's exactly what they're planning for the classic line. A 30th Anniversary box set sounds good - great idea pickle!

I really hope thats what they're planning.

All i'll need then is a Rocky 3 Mr T minimate and a STTNG Barclay minimate and i'll have 75% of the A-Team :thumbsup:

All i'll need then is a Rocky 3 Mr T minimate and a STTNG Barclay minimate and i'll have 75% of the A-Team :thumbsup:

And then you'll just have to hope for a Breakfast at Tiffany's set.

And then you'll just have to hope for a Breakfast at Tiffany's set.

I love it when a plan comes together... *puffs cigar*

T.

Man, this DOES feel like the last wave, especially considering that as a casual fan I hardly recognize any of these characters.

Really? Running down the wave, they're all pretty important and long established characters. Roslyn and Baltar, of course, should be pretty recognized. Zarek played a very big role in the series. Gaeta has been in C&C since the beginning. Though Calle and Cottle are second-stringers, I think they're important enough to the series to be recognized.

Now it makes sense not to know, say, Kat from the upcoming 2-pack, or even someone like Billy that's been off the show for a while. But even to a casual fan, this wave is still full of hard hitters...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...