UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel boxed set poll part 2

MINI_MYTE

Marvel boxed set poll part 2  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Marvel minimate boxed set would you most like to see made?

• The Ultimates: Captain America, Thor, Wasp, Iron Man, Giant Man (2") and Hawkeye
    • The Young Avengers: Wiccan, Hulkling, Patriot, Stature, Speed and Hawkeye
    • Original X-men (blue & yellow uniforms): Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Beast and Angel
    • Brotherhood of Evil Mutants: Magneto, Toad, Mastermind, Blob, original look Scarlet Witch and green costume Quicksilver
    • The New Mutants: Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Sunspot, Mirage, Magma and Warlock
    • Infinity Watch: Adam Warlock, Gamora, Moondragon, Pip the Troll, Drax the Destroyer and Maxam
    • Squadron Supreme: Hypherion, Nighthawk, Power Princess, Whizzer, Dr. Spectrum and the Skrullian Skymaster

Well, since there was such a demand for boxed sets I didn't mention in the first poll, I decided to add another Marvel boxed set poll. Remember, this is just for fun, so if you voted in the first one feel free to vote on this batch as well.

It would seem that the Sinister Six was a fan favorite in the first poll followed by the Wrecking Crew. If you guys over at DST are reading these polls, take note the fans have spoken. We want more Marvel minimate boxed sets boxed sets.

I want all of these! But I went with Ultimates as they my favs.

I really want Brotherhood and Young Avengers too though!

I voted for the Brotherhood, 'cause I'm an X-Men fan, and I want Toad and Blob. (Though I'd prefer Avalanche and Pyro to another Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver... not the original brotherhood, I know, but I like new characters better than new versions.)

PS. I think listing Giant Man as 2" was kinda pointless... I mean I know it's just a "what if" poll, but we all know it's never gonna happen.

I am sooooo glad other people voted for the new mutants =)

it was a truly solid comic, and I would love to have a boxset to remember them. lol

a warlock mate would be especially sweet =]

I do want a mastermind though. and a drax. and a nighthawk. but not so much any of the others in the sets.

Tough choice but i voted for the New Mutants however Brotherhood and Original X-men box sets would be awesome as well !

Close call for me... I've been a fan of New Mutants ever since a Brood-infected Professor X gathered them together back in Marvel Graphic Novel #4!

Still, Squadron Supreme is one of my all time favorite mini-series. I would love to see a Deluxe box set with a recolored hardback of the mini-series, with the minimates packed in as well. Oh, and to be fair, Amphibian needs to be included with the other 6. :D

Wow, this is a GREAT list. I could have easily chosen 4 of the candidates. However, give me ULTIMATE THOR in a boxed set with 3 Spider-Men and I would still happily buy it. Ultimate Thor NEEDS TO BE MADE......

I'm sorry, Matt, maybe I should seak up....

ULTIMATE THOR NEEDS TO BE MADE !!!! :D

neo