UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Missing rocky hair piece replacement

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was also REALLY well protected - the piece was in a plastic bag, which was in a padded envelope, which was wrapped in bubble wrap, which was packed in a sturdy cardboard box! I'll reuse all the packing materials, but still, opening this was hilarious!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I emailed them the day before they came out, and explained I had 2 sets that would be waiting for me. I was told they were going to be shipped out the next day.....................................still waiting for them :confused: . I wrote a follow up email last week, and asked if they were sent..........................still waiting for a response <_< . This is killing me, being from the Philly area, I couldn't wait for these dudes to come out, and my boxing rocky has a stupid looking replacement hair, which seems now it may be his permanent hair. sorry to complain, I try not to do too much of that around these parts, but it is just getting to me worse as the days go on.

Ok so I emailed them the day before they came out, and explained I had 2 sets that would be waiting for me. I was told they were going to be shipped out the next day.....................................still waiting for them :confused: . I wrote a follow up email last week, and asked if they were sent..........................still waiting for a response <_< . This is killing me, being from the Philly area, I couldn't wait for these dudes to come out, and my boxing rocky has a stupid looking replacement hair, which seems now it may be his permanent hair. sorry to complain, I try not to do too much of that around these parts, but it is just getting to me worse as the days go on.

Mine came like in a week.

Mine came like in a week.

As did mine. That actually surprise me a bit, considering how long it took for my Stargate replacement piece to get here. I think that was close to a month.

I feel something may have happened in transit, unless I am mistaken, I think DST is in Maryland, around two hours from where I live, so they should have arrived in no time at all, based on the email I did get saying they were going to be shipped out the next day. I think the thing that is irking me, is the lack of a response to my follow up email, asking if they were sent.

Well it had been 20 days yesterday and still no Rocky hairpiece. So I go to check my initial e-mail that I sent to DST and sure enough I gave them the wrong address "number" of my new place (I had written 43 instead of 48) D'oh! Man did I feel stupid. Well, my girlfriend suggests that since I had the day off, to go and see if the neighbors had it. So this morning I hop on over and sure enough they aren't home. As I look in the side window, I see a box with the DST logo on the side just sitting there. "There is a God1" Anywho, I leave 'em a note and a few hours later I got my Rocky hairpiece. Thank God they didn't "return to sender" right away. What a lucky break for me!

So none of them came with the hair they should've?

Man, I got a broken Hydro Man and a broken Spidey from that set.

And now I have this to look forward to? The people at DST are gonna think I'm scammin' 'em!

Believe me I have that concern. I ordered 8 Rocky Box sets not including those I ordered for friends and I want my 8 hair pieces. It's going to look bad asking for 8 hair pieces!

Edited this is only about Rocky Hair Peices. :)

So none of them came with the hair they should've?

Man, I got a broken Hydro Man and a broken Spidey from that set.

And now I have this to look forward to? The people at DST are gonna think I'm scammin' 'em!

Believe me I have that concern. I ordered 8 Rocky Box sets not including those I ordered for friends and I want my 8 hair pieces. It's going to look bad asking for 8 hair pieces!

Edited this is only about Rocky Hair Peices. :)

They didn't seem too worried when I emailed. I asked them to send me two and promised to buy a second set if they did. I got two and bought a second set. Everyone is happy!

Also, they sent a nice letter apologizing about the missing hair piece and a 10% off your next order thingy. I thought that was pretty cool.

customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

I've tried this email address more than once with no success ,is it the right one?

Yeah that's the right address, sometimes it does take a few days to get back but they usually respond.

Maybe it's cos you're overseas?

I need to reply to one of their emails later perhaps I could ask on your behalf?

T.