UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Missing rocky hair piece replacement

not really a new topic more news but I just got an e-mail back regarding the missing hair piece saying

"Please send me your shipping address, and I'll have a hair piece shipped out free of charge."

no word on what happened with the hair piece but at least we can get it :banana:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now my Rocky won't need Supe's spit-curl.

I take it you're assuming you won't get Superman's hairpiece as a replacement?

Good point PL, I was assuming I'd get a Rocky hairpiece as opposed to a substitute. I don't think that's too outlandish an assumption though considering the Previews exclusive Rocky from the 2-pack has the same hairpiece as the Rocky from the first box set. I imagine they weren't planning on releasing the 2-pack without a hairpiece which means that they should have the mold for it and might be producing extras for the missing box set ones.

But I guess we'll see once people start receiving their packages from DST...

I sent them an e-mail too. The Rocky mini-mate needs his hair! Right now, he has borrowed Robin's hair.

Sent an e-mail to DST customer service at lunch time and found a reply in my inbox when I got home. Three Rocky hairpieces will be mailed to me tomorrow for my three sets. Now that's service. Thanks DST! :D

Hey guys. Following a faulty spidey boxset and now this I really need to see if they will ship to the UK. Could someone supply the email addy. Cheers all. :D

Will (s.p.d.)

customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

i live in the UK and there sending to me B)

So Matt, can you comment on the Rocky box set and why his hair wasn't included?

Chuck chimed in over at MMHQ (Chuck reads MMHQ?!) saying that the missing hairpiece was a factory goof up, which is completely understandable to me. After all, Rocky comes wearing the robe, so who would notice the missing hairpiece in quality control/etc. Plus, with Star Trek, Marvel, BttF, BSG, Rocky, and DC all shelling out minimates, I'm surprised this is the first such oversight we've seen.

*cues someone popping up and correcting "first oversight" comment*

So Matt, can you comment on the Rocky box set and why his hair wasn't included?

Chuck chimed in over at MMHQ (Chuck reads MMHQ?!) saying that the missing hairpiece was a factory goof up, which is completely understandable to me. After all, Rocky comes wearing the robe, so who would notice the missing hairpiece in quality control/etc. Plus, with Star Trek, Marvel, BttF, BSG, Rocky, and DC all shelling out minimates, I'm surprised this is the first such oversight we've seen.

That's SuperRare, we know Chuck reads a lot of the fan sites BUT he NEVER posts and leaves that to his minions.

I suspect it might have been Matt or one of the other DST guys pretending to be Chuck.

T.

Sentry's tampo error?

Chuck reads MMHQ?!

Doesn't everybody? :P

Nope kids it was me, I was reading (wanted to see if you all would notice we actually shipped some new MM for once)while eating lunch at my desk listening to BRUCE getting ready for his new disk (do you kids still call them that?)and figured I'd clear it up quick, quick --- so yea sorry its messed up but send us an email and Mollie will send your missing hair piece out the same day! Wow I think the length of this post and the fact I did two in one week is some sort of record -- I'm going back to my cave now.

I got my replacement hairpiece for Rocky in today. This looks much better than any of the substitutes I had tried. Thanks DST!