UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cartoon & Videogame polls

Cartoon & Videogame polls  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What classic cartoon series would you like to see as a minimate series?

• Masters of the Universe
    • G.I. Joe Real American Hero
    • Thundercats
    • M.A.S.K
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    • Transformers
  2. 2. What videogame license would you like to see as a minimate series?

• Street Fighter / Dark Stalkers (brought back from minimate purgatory)
    • Mortal Kombat
    • Resident Evil
    • Halo
    • Grand Theft Auto
    • Mixed (ie: Lara Croft, Hitman, etc)

I'm more of a Transformers fan, but GIJoe seems made for minimates.

Also, despite my extreme pissedness at Midway (for many reasons), Mortal Kombat is another license I think would translate excellently, mostly because the majority of characters are on the same basic frame, meaning all rather humanoid.

I was thinking about it, and TV show-wise, the only out of any of those i'd buy would be a snake eyes/storm shadow 2 pack. I would have to buy both. even if they sold them separately.

lol I am the only one who voted for RE mates

how cool would a 3 inch tyrant be =[

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE!

THUNDERCATS!!

TRANSFORMERS!!

TOO MANY GREAT CHOICES TO CHOOSE FROM!!

I WOULD SAY MASTERS FIRST CAUSE THERE IS SO MANY CHARACTERS

TO MAKE SO IT WOULD HAVE SEVERAL WAVES.

AND THE THUNDERCATS WOULD BE 2 DIFFERENT BOX SETS

TRANSFORMERS WOULD HAVE WAVES ALSO

GREAT IDEA FOR THESE POLLS THERE INTERESTING AND FUN :thumbsup:

how am i the only one that voted for thundercats?!?! i remember waaay back in the day when that lion-o custom showed up in toyfair (or whatever magazine it was) i almost pee'd myself.... thundercats is my favourite tv show of all time.... having mates of them would be the ultimate geekgasm for me B)

mini....mini....MINIMATES HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

While I would like a few GI Joe Minimates, I wouldn't want a whole line, so I have to disagree with the majority on that one... I voted for Turtles without hesitation... Turtles I'd buy every last mate.

Personally I was never a fan of the GI Joes at all... I like Cobra... Cobra Commander, Baroness, Destro, Mindbender, Serpentor, I'd get them all. The Joes, I probably wouldn't get many of at all.

Video games, I went with Mortal Kombat. I'd LOVE most of those lines, but Mortal Kombat is one of my most favorite game stories/franchises ever, so I had to go with it. I'd buy them religiously.

I would give ANYTHING for a TMNT minimate wave.

dear gods... i would finance the thing myself! if i could. right arm? first born? no problem, wouldn't even think twice about it! lol

ya'll have no idea what an uber ninja turtle freak i am... it's... it's pretty seriously on the level of psychosis at this point. (i am SIX comic books away from having every published/printed appearance of the TMNT in any comic book anywhere EVAR! :woot: *giggles insanely*)

I was thinking about it, and TV show-wise, the only out of any of those i'd buy would be a snake eyes/storm shadow 2 pack. I would have to buy both. even if they sold them separately.

youre not the only one!! i also thing tyrant should be 3 inches tall(which one t-002)

youre not the only one!! i also thing tyrant should be 3 inches tall(which one t-002)

• 2 months later...

I was obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a child (to my Mother's dismay, but that's what she gets for putting me in a tiny daycare with nothing but boys) to the point of wanting to marry them. All of them, but preferably Michelangelo. (And no, I had no idea how that would work). I still have all my old action figures, and would love and adore minimates of my beloved series. Ooo, with weapon accessories, and little pizza slices!

I'd like to see a classic NES set with Mario, Link, Simon Belmont, Megaman and Samus Aran.

Licensing could be... problematic...

I agree with that. Regarding cartoons, GI Joe Minimates would be great. I would personally like to see general "famous figures" minimates, though. Abe Lincoln, Jesus, Nietzsche, Elvis, Alfred Hitchcock. Now that's a five-pack that I would buy. :)

I would personally like to see general "famous figures" minimates, though. Abe Lincoln, Jesus, Nietzsche, Elvis, Alfred Hitchcock. Now that's a five-pack that I would buy. :)

I'll bite...why those five? Not that they wouldn't be great minimates, but they seem somewhat random.

I'll bite...why those five? Not that they wouldn't be great minimates, but they seem somewhat random.

That's the idea, 5 random famous people in each wave. You have to buy all five waves to get all of the great religious prophets or overweight directors, for instance. They could even do a "build a figure" Maximate Buddha, Andre the Giant, or Zeus.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd LOVE to see The Real Ghostbusters minimates...

is that the god awful one with the monkey and flying car? uhhhhhh!

No, the Real Ghostbusters was the cartoon based on the movie, the one with the Gorilla was just called GhostBusters:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Ghostbusters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filmation%27s_Ghostbusters

The Real Ghostbusters Christmas episode/special wherein they eliminate the Ghosts of Christmas, leading to a world where Scrooge's Bah Humbug book is a bestseller and there is no Christmas cheer was always one of my favorites.

• 11 months later...

Hm... hard decision. One Minimate set for each, right?

Hm... for video games, I'd like a Mario set (I'm a fan of Nintendo and Mario games.)

For cartoons... uhm... Honestly, either Bleach or Naruto. I can see the giant blade for Bleach's main character, the guy with orange hair. (Mind went blank, can't think of his name.)

I can also picture Naruto characters with kunai and jutsu type attacks.

Hm... hard decision. One Minimate set for each, right?

Hm... for video games, I'd like a Mario set (I'm a fan of Nintendo and Mario games.)

For cartoons... uhm... Honestly, either Bleach or Naruto. I can see the giant blade for Bleach's main character, the guy with orange hair. (Mind went blank, can't think of his name.)

I can also picture Naruto characters with kunai and jutsu type attacks.

Those aren't classic cartoons, and his name is Ichigo Kurosaki D: