UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What are you missing?

hyejinx1984

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm not sure where people are getting their info but there is no Captain Britain Minimate other than a handful of customs which have been created. Tim created the one pictured.

actaully he's right if you look closely at the gloves you can see layers of paint

I wasn't trying to put the kibosh on people's fun in this thread but we've got some newer members who might miss the sarcasm and I wanted to avoid the inevitable "I need a Captain Britain Minimate" begging thread...

This thread's title -'What are you missing?'- is beginning to take on a whole new meaning. I personally am 'missing one

block short of a full Minimate' ,it seems a few of us are missing.....the point...a sense of humour...a dictionary...a life......, What are you missing?

Forgive me Fujis that was not aimed at you ,I hadn't seen your posting until I'd sent mine.

I wasn't trying to put the kibosh on people's fun in this thread but we've got some newer members who might miss the sarcasm and I wanted to avoid the inevitable "I need a Captain Britain Minimate" begging thread...

You have no idea, I was actually thinking about starting one! lol

Very interesting topic. Always interested to know how others are coming along in their collections. Lets see, I started collecting Minimates a few years back then had to stop when I moved. But when I came home again I was able to get into it again and catch up fast thanks to somebody at work who was getting out of collecting. So thanks to that I now have all of Marvel and DC except for the Gold/Silver SM and the C3 Batcopter, now that I've finally scored a Batcycle and Stealth Batwing. Once I have the next DC and Marvel sets I'm thinking about retiring from collecting as I will now have every character I want.

Going out today to get the Trek and BSG W2 figs.

Well, I just got into minimates so I"m probably missing quite a bit that I want (not going to collect all of them, only the ones I want and strictly 616 classic when possible). That being said, I need the following"

Giant Sized Xmen set

Dr. Doom

Silver Surfer

Thanos

Green Goblin

Did they ever make a Phoenix or standard Beast (perez-ish) or Angel with feather wings? If so, I need those. If not, I anxiously await their inclusion into the line at some point.

• 5 years later...

Well, I just got into minimates so I"m probably missing quite a bit that I want (not going to collect all of them, only the ones I want and strictly 616 classic when possible). That being said, I need the following"

Giant Sized Xmen set

Dr. Doom

Silver Surfer

Thanos

Green Goblin

Did they ever make a Phoenix or standard Beast (perez-ish) or Angel with feather wings? If so, I need those. If not, I anxiously await their inclusion into the line at some point.

You can find the giant sized xmen on ebay for a decent amout of money. i just got one for 25 buck plus 9 bucks shipping.

Giant Sized Xmen set

Dr. Doom

Silver Surfer

Thanos

Green Goblin

You can find the giant sized xmen on ebay for a decent amout of money. i just got one for 25 buck plus 9 bucks shipping.

I like that you went to the trouble of quoting the post, even though it was the previous one and six years old.laugh.png

During my hiatus, I missed out on Cap Through the Ages. Never even knew it existed until a few months ago.

Justin Hammer eluded me as well.

I'm waiting patiently for an updated Iron Spidey with legs since I didn't get the previous one.

And as much as folks hated her, I'd still like a Jubilee to fill my X-ranks.