UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 9 Guesses

comedian

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a 2.5 Barda and Darkseid would rock. It would be cool if they could do a whole New Gods Minimates wave.

They already issued a Darkseid in the Superman C3 set, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, especially since they have yet to give us a Martian Manhunter. Sadly I believe the Darkseid 'mate is 2'' in scale (I've got one coming in the mail).

a 2.5 Barda and Darkseid would rock. It would be cool if they could do a whole New Gods Minimates wave.

They already issued a Darkseid in the Superman C3 set, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, especially since they have yet to give us a Martian Manhunter. Sadly I believe the Darkseid 'mate is 2'' in scale (I've got one coming in the mail).

Yeah, Darkseid is indeed a 2" mate. He looks good though.

GIVE ME TWO-FACE OR GIVE ME DEATH. Oh and uh

The rest of the GL corp

Hush

Kindom Come (All of them)

Batman Movie Line (Yes, all of them)

ALL of Kingdom Come? Like EVERYONE from the three splash pages? I think that's a little overambitious. I'd totally be down for the Flash and GL/Batman/Wonder Woman in their armors, but I'm not sure it'd work on that small a scale. . .

GIVE ME TWO-FACE OR GIVE ME DEATH. Oh and uh

The rest of the GL corp

Hush

Kindom Come (All of them)

Batman Movie Line (Yes, all of them)

While I agree with you on Hush and Two-Face (with Hush a distant second) I think that DC should avoid the Marvel line's pitfall of too many variations of their most popular characters while ignoring others. We have received a lot of Green Lanterns (and yes I know they are all different characters) and I would prefer it if Batman and Superman do not become the Spiderman and Wolverine of the DC line. Even if they are versions from proper Alternate Universes versus just having different costumes.

anyone notice that on art asylum's website they a poll for:

What team should make up the next DC Minimates line?

Justice League of America

Legion of Super-Heroes

Justice Society of America

Teen Titans

Green Lantern Corps

http://www.artasylum.com/

That's been there since about wave 2 or 3.. Like everything at the AA site it's totally out of date.

T.

anyone notice that on art asylum's website they a poll for:

What team should make up the next DC Minimates line?

Justice League of America

Legion of Super-Heroes

Justice Society of America

Teen Titans

Green Lantern Corps

http://www.artasylum.com/

Yeah, I noticed that in the summer at some point. . .and thought it was weird, as JLA, Justice Society, and GL Corps members were already being integrated into the DC line. Now, we've got members of the Titans coming (c'mon Kid Flash/Speedy and Wonder Girl/Aqualad 2-packs!), so, hopefully, the Karate Kid, Star Boy, Matter Eater Lad, and the rest won't be far behind :)

The Record on it actually said the first vote was in March 2006. DC minis weren't even out then were they?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest knightwing
Time for the inevitable:

GA Green Lantern/Solomon Grundy

Martian Manhunter/Elongated Man

Black Canary/Arsenal

Solar Suit Supes/Doomsday

Darkseid/Orion

Black Canary / The Huntress

Martian Manhunter/Solomon Grundy

ijg lex luther/the atom