• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder Girl / Kid Flash

Modern Robin / Two-Face

Red Arrow / Black Canary

Darkseid / Orion

dc mates waited 7 waves to remake the hard to find flash and nightwing figs for collectors, they are going to wait even longer for characters like darksied. It just makes sense.

But after seeing wave 8, Im not even going to try and guess. sinestro I wanted, but everything else was kind of out of nowhere to me. I dont think I much like the idea of 2 alt universe figs in 1 wave. Ive been buying dc characters because of the diversity, which we still have and the fact that Im filling up my dc collection by 8 figs everytime. and this wave is going to be 6. CRAP.

I will take 1 guess though, since they based the question and batwoman off current comic events, Ill say, martian manhunter and black adam for wave 8. hopefully MM's classic outfit, but if it meant getting the modern manhunter outfit, Id rather get a battle damaged captain marvel and black adam.

dc mates waited 7 waves to remake the hard to find flash and nightwing figs for collectors, they are going to wait even longer for characters like darksied. It just makes sense.

I will take 1 guess though, since they based the question and batwoman off current comic events, Ill say, martian manhunter and black adam for wave 8. hopefully MM's classic outfit, but if it meant getting the modern manhunter outfit, Id rather get a battle damaged captain marvel and black adam.

i am confused about what you are saying. would martian manhunter not be on the same boat as Darkseid?

and it is wave nine we are taking a stab at.

I'm reposting my Wave 8 list as I still like it

Black Suit Superman/Doomsday

Hourman/Starman

Huntress/Riddler

Battle damaged Aquaman/ Black Manta

But seeing as we just had a few elseworlds mates anything possible so...

anything from the line of comics Stan Lee did for DC reinventing Supes Batman etc :D

Dammit, all I want is a Kyle Rayner and I don't care who he's packed with!!!!!! :angry::angry:

Who I want to be Wave 9:

Robin(tim's original costume) / Poison Ivy

Blue Beetle (jamie) / Green Arrow (Conner)

Kyle Rayner(any version) / Jade

Waverider / Doomsday

Who I think will be in it:

Some version of Batman / Hush

Alan Scott / Jade

Beast Boy / Ravager

Black Adam / Amazo

Yeah, I meant for wave 9. And as for darksied, he and superman were in that c3 throne room set that was commonly available and in higher numbers. I only remember the mini flyers at target and the mini javelin at comic shops. I live in a big city so we get a good feel for what is going where for the rest of the country. That is to say every toy report you read about something usually matches my city just because we have so many stores. So yeah, the darksied was common peg warmer material and the flyers and later DC c3 sets were not ordered as much due to sales of the 1st wave of c3. And if the average results are like that in a big city like mine, Im sorry for all the small town people with one walmart or toys r us that order a case of somthing and dont reorder.

Okay, what I said last time about all bets being off? With Elseworlds in the mix, that goes double. This time I'm only going to do one list...

Black Adam/Isis

Captain Cold/Mirror Master

Huntress/Black Canary

Green Lantern (Alan)/Solomon Grundy

If I'm lucky, at least one of these characters is right.

WAVE 9

My Guess:

GA Green Lantern/Solomon Grundy 2.5

Black Canary/Red Arrow

Wonder Girl/Superboy

Darkseid/Some version of Supes

What I Want Most:

Kyle Rayner

Alan Scott

Jade

The Atom (with tiny version the size of a minimate hand)

I know very very little about DC outside of Batman, so rather than write out a full on, well thought out wave, I'm just gonna muse randomly...

I think Beast Boy is a given. They're clearly trying to round out the Teen Titans from the Cartoon Show... probly to give the line more appeal for the youngins'. I'm surprised so few of you mentioned him.

I'd personally like to see a new Catwoman... mostly because she's my favorite DC Character... I want the purple costume, from the Jim Balent era. Not saying it'll happen, just saying it's what I want.

I'd also like a Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Scarecrow, & Ras Al Ghul. (Did I mention most of what I really know is Batman?) ... Actually I'd say Two-Face is pretty damn likely considering as of Wizard World Chicago he's now confirmed to appear in "The Dark Knight." (Incase you hadn't heard)

... Other than that I have very few thoughts on the matter...

Krypto & Ace? Hehe...