UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Wave 2 Release Change

of course what would be smart is for someone to ask DST at WWC when the release date is to stop the guessing :)

T.

Hello All,

DST claims that they are on the way on a boat from China, and they will be shipped out as soon as DST gets them in.

Be patient...

WW4M

www.shopafx.com has series two listed with no release date. Mates that haven't been released yet all have dates and all of the others that have been released are missing the date like the BSG 2's.

AFX changed the release to to "will ship in 1-2 weeks" when DST updated the availability date on their site to 7/25.

AFX hasn't changed or updated that estimate, even when DST changed the date to 8/8.

My AFX pre-order shows nothing for Order Status when I look at my account and orders.

I'm wondering if everything is being delayed to build some hype at the two conventions before cutting these loose to the retail and internet channels

Well, you talked me into it. I just placed an order with BBTS. Normally I'd wait, but I really don't want to miss out on Gina. And on the plus side, I have a growing Pile of Loot, so I just added it on to that. I should be able to have them ship it Thursday, when Encore Megatron is due to arrive.