UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Wave 2 Release Change

Interesting, strange that I haven't been contacted. I've been waiting for these. :)

I've been watching these on the DST website since I've got sets of both BSG and ST pre-ordered as well.

Funny thing is... I saw the BSG wave 1 on sale at Big Bad Toy Store but not with the chase figure (which still shows pre-order) - I'm assuming it's some kind of error

Funny thing is... I saw the BSG wave 1 on sale at Big Bad Toy Store but not with the chase figure (which still shows pre-order) - I'm assuming it's some kind of error

BSG wave 1 came out maybe 3 months ago. are you saying you never got it? Because my LCS never got theirs either I had to get it at Suncoast. I really hope they get wave 2, and I really hope it is tomorrow!

On AFX website it looks like thier in stock and only 20.99 for the set with the varient! It says they ship in 1-2 weeks, but thats what it says for everything thats in stock...so hopefully this is right and Stuckakid gets theirs too, cuz thats where I ordered mine!

BSG wave 1 came out maybe 3 months ago. are you saying you never got it? Because my LCS never got theirs either I had to get it at Suncoast. I really hope they get wave 2, and I really hope it is tomorrow!

My bad - I meant wave 2

Nothing on my list. I'm in the Midwest, though... so I'd get mine a week behind West Coast.

Can anyone on the West Coast confirm that we've got some new 'Mates coming?

well, this is starting to get quite frustrating.

strange that one could buy them at the AFX booth at SDCC.

maybe they struck some sort of deal to be the first seller to carry them, big retail stores do the same kind of thing.

Yep! I just checked Diamond Comics shipping list for Aug 08/07 and "NADA", no BSG wave 2. Hope it at least shows up on the west coast.

P.S: How often does DST release dates match up with Diamond's shipping list? Ever?

This update seemed to happen overnight or very early today. ANy chance that it missed the list?

Yep! I just checked Diamond Comics shipping list for Aug 08/07 and "NADA", no BSG wave 2. Hope it at least shows up on the west coast.

P.S: How often does DST release dates match up with Diamond's shipping list? Ever?

This update seemed to happen overnight or very early today. ANy chance that it missed the list?

That's what I was thinking, I checked DST's site on Fri. or Sat. and they still had them listed on 7/25/07. So maybe the late update wasn't in time for Diamond's lists. I guess we'll have to wait for the west coast LCS buyers. <_< I hate the changing dates. :angry:

Did they mean this week Maxcarnage, or ever again?

Sorry I meant this week. "ever again" would be grave news indeed.

Captain America was buried today .That's grave news.

ba da da(drum tap) :P That was very punny. :biggrin: Yeah this is getting frustrating, they announce all these mates(pretty much all at once), then delay and shift dates like crazy. Must be QC issues or low pre-orders.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that BBTS has sent me the second wave of BSG minimates (without chase). Maybe they got some during SDCC?

Wait, did you order the wave w/o the chase or did they just send this with the chase coming later??

Sorry, should have been more clear; I ordered it without the chase, since the wave plus chase is still listed as a preorder. I got a confirmation email on Monday that they had shipped it. That's why I figure they got some at SDCC.