UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images of BSG Series 2 (In-Hand)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like nobody has posted images from the second wave of Battlestar Galactica Minimates that AFX had for sale at SDCC. Usually there is such a rush to be first with pictures, I'm surprised there aren't any on the board yet.

Exterior packaging is just like the first series, so I'm not going to bother with those shots here. Here are the trays so you can see the accessories. AFX wasn't selling the variant pack, so I only have the basic set.

pack0362i_lg.jpgpack0363i_lg.jpgpack0364i_lg.jpg

(Click for larger images of the figures.)

Admiral Adama

fig0393fsm.jpgfig0393rsm.jpgfig0393bsm.jpgfig0393lsm.jpg

Colonel Tigh

fig0394fsm.jpgfig0394rsm.jpgfig0394bsm.jpgfig0394lsm.jpg

Lieutenant Boomer

fig0395fsm.jpgfig0395rsm.jpgfig0395bsm.jpgfig0395lsm.jpgfig0395fsm2.jpg

Vice President Baltar

fig0396fsm.jpgfig0396rsm.jpgfig0396bsm.jpgfig0396lsm.jpg

Caprica Six

fig0397fsm.jpgfig0397rsm.jpgfig0397bsm.jpgfig0397lsm.jpg

Cannon Centurion Cylon

As far as I can tell, the only difference is the copyright text. The Cylon released in this wave has a 2007 date, and the text is white. The older Cylon is 2006 and printed in black.

cannonCylons.jpg

I'm open to picture requests if anybody wants something specific. :)

Cool.

Thanks for posting the pics. :)

Whats the "official" release date for these?

The Variant pack in this wave is Gina/Baltar isn't it?

These look great. Caprica Six looks even better than I originally thought. What is that in Tigh's hand? I can't really make it out in the pics.

Whats the "official" release date for these?

The Variant pack in this wave is Gina/Baltar isn't it?

Stuckakid has the release date as August 29. And yeah, Gina is the variant. So we get a spare Baltar. I guess it will be nice to have an extra suit body.

Thanks for the pics.

Wow, this is looking like a nice set. Can't wait to get my Baltar! Kinda wish he did not have that bulky chest though.

What is the grey thing with Caprica Six? is it a rock?

Thanks for the awesome pictures, they will have to hold me over until i can get mine.

I believe that Tigh is holding playing cards.

Six has a chunk of concrete. I won't say why incase anyone hasn't seen the episode yet.

Playing cards! yes, that makes sense! for some reason i was thinking it was some sort of handkerchief or something along that line so he can "smell" Ellen. man was i way off. ^_^

good thing number three is in the third assortment or else the concrete(what i meant when i said rock) would look out of place

• 1 month later...

Just me with another question ^_^

What is the blue thing that comes with Col. Tigh? I cant tell the other things are a hip flask and spare hand and his other hand is holding a playing card (good for getting into fights with starbuck LOL)

But what is the other thing? is from an episode?

JAG2045

• 2 weeks later...