UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

cheats

BrobotC

i didnt know whether to put this in video game discussion so i startet a cheat topic!!!were you could ask cheats and questions!!!so ill start off,does anyone know how to get that jet in transformers autobots for the nintendo ds,cuz i beat the game all ready.

Not played but a quick scan of Gamefaqs gave me this on the unlockables

Funky Bus Connect to the Allspark Wars server for the first time

Gunner 750 WiFi Tokens

Infinite Energy Cheat 1000 WiFi Tokens

Infinite Energy Cheat Get 100% Completion

Longhorn 250 WiFi Tokens

Maintenance Beat the game

Psycho Cars Cheat 500 WiFi Tokens

Skydive Download at Target

Super Jump Cheat 2000 WiFi Tokens

Top/Down View Cheat 3000 WiFi Tokens

Transport 1500 WiFi Tokens

Hope that helps.

Hey Clayface, first let me say that anything like this is welcome in the Video Game thread, that's what it's here for. Let that be a lesson to all you other doubters ;).

Anyway, to answer your question, to get the jet you have to download it at Target. It's simple:

1 - Walk Into Target with a DS and a copy of Autobot or Decepticon

2 - Turn the DS on but DO NOT START THE GAME

3 - Choose "Download" from the DS Main Menu and Choose the Transformers Download (video)

4 - Watch the Video, just a few minutes long

5 - Now boot up the Game and you will have unlocked the final Jet, for Autobots it's Skywarp and for Decepticon it's a Gen 1 Star Scream.

Hope that helps. neo

The difference is that you play two completely different campaigns. The skeleton is exactly the same, the game plays the same and the missions are basically the same. First, in the Autobot version you play as Optimus, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Jazz, and Rachet (along with your bot) and your object is to get the allspark and defeat the decepticons. Then, in the Decepticon version you play as Megatron, Starscream, Blackout, and Barricade (along with your evil bot) and your object is to retreave the allspark and kill all Autobots.

There are a few levels that are specific to each version, not sure which ones right off hand, but you play through every main encounter on both versions and they both pretty much follow the same plot line and resolve. Bascially, you want to get the game with the Transformer you like best. If you like Starscream or Barricade get Decepticon, if you like Optimus or Bumblebee get Autobots. Can't go wrong either way. neo