UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DEFENDERS!!!!!

Dude

Finally, a Defenders box set. Really excited for the addition of Dr. Strange, Valkery and NAMOR!!! And I guess we can always use another Hulk. We have a Silver Surfer already, how about a Hellcat, Nightwing or Son of Satan?

Anyone know when it's coming out or will be available for order??

I was going to ask the very same question. Dude, you beat me to it. I just checked AFX's website and nada! As soon as they start taking pre-orders, somebody please chime in here.

P.S: Dude, I think you meant to say Nighthawk, Nightwing is DC.

They only had them available for ordering at the show. Soon AFX should have them available for pre-order. It's only been the day after the show...lol

It's due to come out in November. There's plenty of time and I'm sure someone will report as soon as the order page is available.

And I guess we can always use another Hulk.

Anyone know when it's coming out or will be available for order??

You guess?! Heck yeah, we can always use another Hulk! :P

I pre-ordered at the show and was told regular pre-order would start right after SDCC about the first week of August.

See if this works, it's from Minimates Headquarters

I was going to ask the very same question. Dude, you beat me to it. I just checked AFX's website and nada! As soon as they start taking pre-orders, somebody please chime in here.

P.S: Dude, I think you meant to say Nighthawk, Nightwing is DC.

Yeah, Night >>> HAWK right you are! My bad.

post-1705-1185835302_thumb.jpg

I pre-ordered at the SDCC as well. I hope they ship earlier than November!! :P Oh well, still excited for the mates.. especially after seeing the Doctor Strange movie.. it made me a fan of the mini!!

Vox

I pre-ordered at the SDCC as well. I hope they ship earlier than November!! :P Oh well, still excited for the mates.. especially after seeing the Doctor Strange movie.. it made me a fan of the mini!!

Vox

What was the preorder price? I just checked shopafx for the Zombiemates and they want $10 shipping for a $6.99 item! :angry:

Well... I just got an e-mail from shopafx.com telling me that all their goodies from the SDCC 07 were available for purchase and that they had a bunch of pre-orders available as well. Well... other than DCD MM wave 7 and the Taskmaster / US Agent 2-pack there were no other pre-orders. NO Defenders boxed set! I scoured the site to no avail. So I sent them an e-mail inquiring about the 4-pack. Hope to hear back from them soon. Anybody here hear anything?

Good Friday to you one and all. I just received a reply from Action Figure Express. They told me that the Defenders minimate boxed set will be available for preorder next week (Aug 06 - 10) and will retail for $14.99 a pop. Can't wait! :D

Good Friday to you one and all. I just received a reply from Action Figure Express. They told me that the Defenders minimate boxed set will be available for preorder next week (Aug 06 - 10) and will retail for $14.99 a pop. Can't wait! :D

Thanks for finding out for us. I've been checking everyday since SDCC ended. I cant wait for these

i just wish their shipping charges to the UK were more "reasonable"

I wish there shipping charges ANYWHERE were still reasonable. <_< I ordered my Zombie 2-pack (2 of them) from them (I missed the thread from the generous guys here) and had to pay more in shipping for four mini-mates than I had to pay for ANYTHING else I ordered from anyone else (and I have received much bigger and much, much heavier items. :down: Oh well, they have the market cornered for their exclusives. Grrrrrrr :angry:

Now to get over there and order my 2 packs of these before they are gone. :bye1:

Seriously - does anyone think these are going to sell out with 3000 sets at $10 shipping? :verymad:

I'm VERY tempted to wait til some hit ebay rather than fork over $25 for 3 new minimates. even though I'm one of the biggest Defenders fans out here!

And correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't some previously-exclusive-to-AFX items make their way into the Diamond catalog eventually?