UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The MMMV/MMHQ SDCC Crew Appreciation thread

Im struggling to find time to post everywhere but I just want to say a big thanks to TBT, JL, Shane and Jatta who've been keeping us spoiled with all manner of SDCC newsy goodness.

Its appreciated guys and good luck in the hunt!

Thanks guys...

We'll see what comes out of the panel on Sunday... I've been told there will be other stuff shown.

Im ight even try ot get permission to tape it and throw the whole thing up on online somewhere!

T.

Im struggling to find time to post everywhere but I just want to say a big thanks to TBT, JL, Shane and Jatta who've been keeping us spoiled with all manner of SDCC newsy goodness. Its appreciated guys and good luck in the hunt!

I agree. Thanks for the pics and info gentlemen, it's fun to live vicariously through those that are actually at the con! And I hope the grand prize for The Hunt goes to some of our members - best of luck!

It's exhausting, to say the least. This has been the biggest SDCC yet, and the crowds are beyond description. I appreciate the acknowledgement fellas and I hope everything is well with everyone out there in the Multiverse.

Things are hectic for me at the moment as I scramble to try to do this insane Hunt, but I will load up all of my Hunt pictures eventually. Should be good for some laughs.

Things are hectic for me at the moment as I scramble to try to do this insane Hunt, but I will load up all of my Hunt pictures eventually. Should be good for some laughs.

Yeah The hunt has made the Con interesting, we'll put a bunch of our pics up online too, But want to get them into the contest first.

And yeah SDCC has Been insanely busy this year, I hope that they reign back the numbers next year and that all the big companies sort out how they handle exclusives as it's been an ugly mess...

Other than that it's totally rocking so far and it was cool to catch up with a bunch of the guys...

T.

Thanks guys, your coverage so far has been astounding, what with the fact you're all participating in the MM Hunt. Can't wait to get the low down on the MM panel occurring on Sunday. And yes, I hope someone from the MMMV takes first prize in the scavenger hunt. Good luck!