UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Blade: The Series

Logan

So, how'd you all like the series premeir? I loved it!

Who knows? I hope not... I'm really getting a vibe from this show.

Wish I could have seen it or owned a recording device. I really wanted to see it put at 10pm too late for me.

Have to be up at 0330 for work so unless it a success and comes out on DVD I'll never get to see what everyone talking about :(

Wish I could have seen it or owned a recording device....

Oh, I'm sure you'll be able to download it from somewhere regardless of whether it's released or not. As for whether it's cancelled -- it's only a prediction. I don't think "Sticky Fingaz" has the charisma to carry the show and I can't imagine how the writers will be able to squeeze a compelling 20 episode arc out of the Blade framework.

Well, got to watch about the first 30 minutes of it before the sound went out in the recording :angry: So, I'm going to try and re-record it tomorrow at 9pm. It's also being replayed on the 4th and the 9th, where they will include episode 2. From what I could tell, it wasn't too bad. I think most syndicated shows start out a little rough at first. Trust me, Highlander The Series first season wasn't that compelling, but did get better in the end. Hopefully the movies will get good again too. Debating on making my wife watch the first Blade movie, since it explains some of the things. But she wasn't a fan of the 3rd one, still, she's giving the show a chance(gotta love her for that). Anyway, I think it's too soon to judge the show. I think it has potential and could do alright. At least Sticky is a comic book geek when it comes down to it.

iTunes was offered the FULL pilot episode for FREE over the weekend. I downloaded it but I haven't watched it yet. I'll prolly check it out tonight. neo

I finally watched the pilot last night. It was cool, but it seemed like they were trying too hard to imitate the feel of the movies. The fight scenes were good. The plot had better get a lot better if they want it to survive! Krista Starr's puppies looked pretty good on display throughout the show...