UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher's Customs: CARNAGE

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not sure what i did wrong, somebody care to help me?

Here is what i did:

I "copy" the direct link to an image Say:www.photocucket.com/fhfhougshoghouwghgowhgugfqyfgifuqgifqgqfiygiyfugf.s

Next i click "insert: post link"

Right Click "Paste" In the Image ID box

Type in say "Carnage" In the Content Text Box in the same window.

Im not sure what i did wrong, somebody care to help me?

Here is what i did:

I "copy" the direct link to an image Say:www.photocucket.com/fhfhougshoghouwghgowhgugfqyfgifuqgifqgqfiygiyfugf.s

Next i click "insert: post link"

Right Click "Paste" In the Image ID box

Type in say "Carnage" In the Content Text Box in the same window.

try using the image code option from photobucket

itll look like this

"[ IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/YOURNAMEGOESHERE/YOURPICGOESHERE.jpg[/img ]"

Those are simply fantastic! How did you do the Vulture's wings? They look stunning!

Im impressed with a number of the figures you have (Vulture is very clean) but the 2 that really speak to me are Superpatriot and Zombie Robotic Wasp.

The detail / accessories with these figures starts to truly make them border on mini action figures . Especially the over sized shoulder pads of the super Patriot :D

I do like! Very much! I dislike the Dr. Doom mate, it's really plain and ugly. if I could pick one guy to get a new mate, it'd be him. LOVE your version. Fixes A LOT. Great work!

Nice updates on Doom. I concure that it's a figure that needs to be updated a bit...

Starro is pure genius. Great idea!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is one more,

The Second Ammendment: The Right To BEAR Arms! :P

It was a christmas present to my brother, because it was a funny idea that me and him made up for a comic book character... He loved it!

He sports custom BEAR arms, a custom mullet, an ammo clip, a gun, and the constitution!

100_5577.jpg

100_5590.jpg

100_5591.jpg

100_5592.jpg

Also, I have a wip shot of a seteniel i am currently working on...

100_5543.jpg

Can you guys figure out what hes made of?

I hope you guys like! Please feel free to comment!

lookin' good!

I know i have that face/head you used for punisher, but I can't remember whos it is, little help?

sentinal is half of a Ninja BAT from the sigma six line, and half of the little kids superhero line sentinal. Don't much care for the legs personally, (suction cups for feet?!?) but double points for creative use!! Can't wait to see it when completed, i.e. the paint job

lookin' good!

I know i have that face/head you used for punisher, but I can't remember whos it is, little help?

sentinal is half of a Ninja BAT from the sigma six line, and half of the little kids superhero line sentinal. Don't much care for the legs personally, (suction cups for feet?!?) but double points for creative use!! Can't wait to see it when completed, i.e. the paint job

Punisher Face! :P

Yep you got it, and the feet are not staying! I cant agree more with you, im just looking for some replacements...

• 2 weeks later...

Update 1/14

First Up is Black Widow:

100_5641.jpg

100_5642.jpg

Head and hair is from prisoner nina in the 24 fye 2 pack, the rest of the body is repainted cylon parts. The silenced gun is from brick arms.

Next is Modern Doc Sampson from the new red hulk series:

100_5639.jpg

100_5640.jpg

The coat is a retooled blade coat, and the hair is repainted from end of day 2 jack bauer, the face is a battle damaged kirk with scratches taken off and repainted

Finally is some repainted weapons for snake eyes and stormshadow

100_5637.jpg

100_5638.jpg

Nervous gave these bad ass little dudes to me as a "christmas present" BEST ONE EVER! However, Stormshadow NEEDED weapons, so i took a few lego weapons and repainted them (same goes to the snake eyes sword) Nervous rocks!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

(PS: told ya nervous!!!!! :P;) )

Update 1/14

First Up is Black Widow:

100_5641.jpg

100_5642.jpg

Head and hair is from prisoner nina in the 24 fye 2 pack, the rest of the body is repainted cylon parts. The silenced gun is from brick arms.

Next is Modern Doc Sampson from the new red hulk series:

100_5639.jpg

100_5640.jpg

The coat is a retooled blade coat, and the hair is repainted from end of day 2 jack bauer, the face is a battle damaged kirk with scratches taken off and repainted

Finally is some repainted weapons for snake eyes and stormshadow

100_5637.jpg

100_5638.jpg

Nervous gave these bad ass little dudes to me as a "christmas present" BEST ONE EVER! However, Stormshadow NEEDED weapons, so i took a few lego weapons and repainted them (same goes to the snake eyes sword) Nervous rocks!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

(PS: told ya nervous!!!!! :P;) )

Where did you get the ax for Stormshadow?