UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher's Customs: CARNAGE

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God damn these are cool. The twist-ties are such a simple idea (minus the drilling) but so effective. Carnage looks so cool. Would you mind if I did the same thing on my Venom?

That Punisher van is really cool too. Whats it made of? I was thinking of making some vehicles, like the Fantasticar, but wasn't sure what to make them from.

Angel's wings look great, as does Sandman. I really want the new Spider-man boxed set. Hurry up and get to England DAMN IT!!!!!

But enough of my moaning, your customs are great.

God damn these are cool. The twist-ties are such a simple idea (minus the drilling) but so effective. Carnage looks so cool. Would you mind if I did the same thing on my Venom?

That Punisher van is really cool too. Whats it made of? I was thinking of making some vehicles, like the Fantasticar, but wasn't sure what to make them from.

Angel's wings look great, as does Sandman. I really want the new Spider-man boxed set. Hurry up and get to England DAMN IT!!!!!

But enough of my moaning, your customs are great.

Go ahead and use my idea, it doesent really bother me if you do

The punisher van is the armored car that came with the spiderman 3 bank heist mega block set, i just spray painted it black, gave it some weapons and glued on the decal.

Angels wings are warhammer britonia pegasus wings, (i have another set but dont know what to do with them!)

thanks alot for all the feedback

They all look awesome Punisher. I think my favorite is the Carnage, though... It looks really good with the tentacles.

"Sandy" Sandman is a great idea, too... He looks really cool like that.

One question, though... Where did you get they grey weapons that are in the back of the van? It looks like there's a grenade launcher type of thing in there?

Keep up the great work.

They all look awesome Punisher. I think my favorite is the Carnage, though... It looks really good with the tentacles.

"Sandy" Sandman is a great idea, too... He looks really cool like that.

One question, though... Where did you get they grey weapons that are in the back of the van? It looks like there's a grenade launcher type of thing in there?

Keep up the great work.

their guns that come with warhammer 40k orks, thanks for the feedback!

hey man, cewl customs :D

i especially like ur ash

i always wanted on sooooo.....do u have a recipe?

The ash is a Piolit batman face with superman hair, a bruce wayne shirt, juggernaut arms, skin colored hands, assualt punisher legs, a lego musket or "boom stick", and a lego saw with the peg cut, and glued on to a round lego dot.

once i get the mezit army od darkness set, i will make a real custom

Pics need to be shrunk drastically, though...

they dont shrink fro you?, they should shrink down...

• 1 month later...

These are sweet. I love your Ash. I really wanna make my own zombie army, but I don't have enough spare minimates to transform.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never heard of this character before, but I love it. Nice work!

I love the use of Warhammer 40k guns on his arms.

Keep it up!

• 4 weeks later...