UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher's Customs: CARNAGE

Update 6/21

Here's my completed Hellboy.

100_0306.jpg

HE DOESN'T HAVE A COAT! I know, but after reading Wake the Devil, I realized that comic wise, he has the coat off more than on. And I think he looks a lot cooler in his skin-tight black shorts anyway. :P

I made him a belt/holster out of a Punisher gun holster and BSG Pilot belt. I also added some more black detailing to make him more "Mignolia-esque"

Awww crap.....

100_0307.jpg

Next, here's part one of my "awaited" Terminator series. :P

It's Arnie's first official duds, the blue, studded punk jacket:

100_0301.jpg

100_0302.jpg

That's a mighty fine bedazzle job. :D

Finally here's Ambush Bug.

100_0305-1.jpg

I love this character. And when I got a spare of him yesterday, I knew he wasn't going to the fodder bin. I made him a Hawaiian Shirt (Based off his "Year None special" cover) and cargo shorts.

And here he is with his idol!

100_0305.jpg

I finished another mate also, but you have to wait until custom-con to see him. coughIt'sanArnold'matecough (clayface, don't guess it! :P)

EDIT: OOPS! Looks like some red paint dripped ont Ambush Bug's leg. Gosh, I love how this doesn't get noticed until after I post pics.

Edited by the punisher=D

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update 6/27

First up is Chameleon.

100_0342.jpg

I needed his body for another custom, so it gave me an opportunity to create this costume:

440px-Chameleon442.jpg

Next, is Solomon Grundy, who was born on a Monday.

100_0334.jpg

He's a 2.5'' minimate with a modified coat piece from the Nicholas Wolfwood (Trigun) Kubrick

100_0336.jpg

RAWR!

Finally, here's Atom Smasher in 3'' form

100_0337.jpg

With the JSA:

100_0339.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Comments are expected.

:D

Edited by the punisher=D

Nice stuff, thePunisher. Regarding "Tech Noir" T-800, have you considered getting a little jewelry chain and putting it over his shoulder? You might also try longer hair, as he didn't get his hair burned off until after his first attack on Sarah in that outfit.

Thanks guys!

Hawaiian shirts are something else :D

Nice stuff, thePunisher. Regarding "Tech Noir" T-800, have you considered getting a little jewelry chain and putting it over his shoulder? You might also try longer hair, as he didn't get his hair burned off until after his first attack on Sarah in that outfit.

You know, until I saw mattallica's version, I wasn't 100% sure what he looked like. I haven't seen the movie in a while, and all I could remember was a blue studded jacket.

I'll redo him. :P

Update July 1st (Happy Canada Day?)

I've been working on more Street Fighter recently:

Here's Sagat:

100_0358.jpg

I think he's one of my favorite minimates I've done in a while... Not sure why....

The we have Guile (or Gully as I used to call him when we had the game on SEGA)

100_0361.jpg

Sakura:

100_0362.jpg

And Zangief:

100_0359.jpg

I love his face :D

100_0364.jpg

(Man Sagat looks like he's got a mad sunburn in this pic)

I got two 3'' Dark Angel figs for dirt cheap at a comic show, and decided to put them to good use: Giganta from DC Comics

100_0356.jpg

I made an extra (becauce I had two of the same figures) to trade off there.

100_0357.jpg

:D

I made this with an extra Wonderman and some time between other figs drying:

It's the "Ionic Evil Undead Version" of Wonderman

100_0355.jpg

100_0354.jpg

He will be up for trade also.

I finished my Custom Con entry too. I can't wait for everyone to see them :D

As a hint, I'll throw out a word that relates to each of the seven figures:

Machine Gun

Mask

Butt-Crack

Hat

Cigarette

Blood

Tie

Have fun :D

Like your new additions, punisher! Odysseus is awesome, Wonder Man is pretty clever and Giganta is hilarious.

If I can just put in one teensy observation though, I think Sakura could use a shorter skirt or something. I'd recommend the one that came with DCD Supergirl.

Like your new additions, punisher! Odysseus is awesome, Wonder Man is pretty clever and Giganta is hilarious.

If I can just put in one teensy observation though, I think Sakura could use a shorter skirt or something. I'd recommend the one that came with DCD Supergirl.

I thought her problem was her shirt piece was too short, but after looking back at the action figure I have, yeah the skirt is too long. Thanks!

my internet's been down for less than a week, and you've beaten me to the 3" Atom Smasher! It's a fantastic job, good work (mine is half done... but hopefully it'll look similar!)

i love that Grundy as well... that jacket taken straight from a Kubrick? ... how hard is this Kubrick to... acquire?

my internet's been down for less than a week, and you've beaten me to the 3" Atom Smasher! It's a fantastic job, good work (mine is half done... but hopefully it'll look similar!)

i love that Grundy as well... that jacket taken straight from a Kubrick? ... how hard is this Kubrick to... acquire?

Thanks! I don't know why, but I love Smasher's design...

The cost comes from this kubrick guy, I modified the jacket to make it torn apart.

I checked eBay for you, and there are four listed. All kinda pricey for just the coat though... :(

I luckily got the boxed set very cheap at a crap store's going out of business sale.

Update 7/10/09

Today, my update puts me past 200 customs!!!!!

First off, I have a few commissions:

100_0422.jpg

Aqualad and Wonder Girl. I'm making five Titans for the customer, these two I just happened to get done quickly.

Next is another commission, Ultimate Dazzler:

100_0425.jpg

100_0426.jpg

100_0427.jpg

I fixed up my 1st App. T-800:

100_0431.jpg

He's got a Lobo chain, and Wonderman hair.

And finally, my favorite, an Alien!

100_0432.jpg

100_0433.jpg

He's made of a modified (shortened) 2.5'' minimate and the Alien kubrick.

100_0434.jpg

TFL! Comments are welcomed!

Edited by the punisher=D