UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher's Customs: CARNAGE

Update 4/10

The Question:

PICT1627.jpg

A no brainier if you have an extra Spirit. The suit is the decal from the MMHQ decal pack.

Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell):

PICT1624.jpg

I've had this one laid out for a while now, but finally got to work on him today. Hair is from Dr. Fate

Secret Invasion Wolverine:

PICT1629.jpg

I wanted to include him in the box set, but sent in the entry before he was finished

And speaking of the box set:

Dead Skrull-Electra:

PICT1376.jpg

X-Men Super Skrull:

PICT1374.jpg

Skrull Queen (Spider Woman):

PICT1373.jpg

Super-Skrull General from the Deadpool SI story line:

PICT1372.jpg

PICT1630.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dam that simple but awesome SI wolvy is great I love it man!!! hmmmm maybe we need to add another trade to our trade of the year lol :) that SI set is fantastic man.....great work on the killer croc, marvell and the question too...your just piling out customs man!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Update 4/15

Ares (mabait beat me to posting, I had him done first, I swear! :D)

PICT1636.jpg

Forge

PICT1638.jpg

Marvel Universe Ult. Nick Fury:

PICT1643.jpg

PICT1647.jpg

Marvel Universe Sabertooth Repaint (My brother did this for me)

PICT1659.jpg

PICT1658.jpg

Thanks for looking! Comments are welcome!

Forge is... WOW. Almost looks official. And Genis Vell looks cool too. Real spiffy batch of customs! :D

(About that second Super Skrull... *sigh* Seeing Black Bolt's tuning fork symbol on any Minimate these days is starting to put me on edge...)

Forge is... WOW. Almost looks official. And Genis Vell looks cool too. Real spiffy batch of customs! :D

(About that second Super Skrull... *sigh* Seeing Black Bolt's tuning fork symbol on any Minimate these days is starting to put me on edge...)

Hehe, I know, I want a Black Bolt soooooo bad!

Your Ares is pretty damn good! The face you've chosen fits his God of war expression and I love the chest hair detail!

I am not that familiar with the X-Men so I had to look Forge up to remember who he looks like and Bam! You really nailed it! (The only thing to make him even more official would be to use one of those - who do you call it? - "widow's peak" hairpieces that for instance GB Peter Venkman will come with. But that would mean to sculpt a bandana...) Anyway great work on those ones, Punisher!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the Forge love! (and Ares love from you, Bob!) :)

Update 4/26

Th new Wolverine wave is kinda hit-or-miss for me. Sure, the 'mates are looking cool, BUT we'll be getting 5 wolverines and 5 other characters! Although, the biggest problem IMO was, NO SLURPEE!

PICT1679.jpg

The slurpee was made out of two minimate parts (Cyborg's cannon arm, w/ cannon clipped off and omac needle) and a little bit of ProCreate to make the lid.

Also, Deadpool was totally screwed when it came to accessories. His new, non five year-old, swords are lego katanas.

Next, I repainted my Ironmonger, to make him a little cleaner.

PICT1680.jpg

And finally:

Gears of War's Marcus Phoenix

PICT1690.jpg

PICT1685.jpg

PICT1687.jpg

(Oh god, that last one will NOT be pleasant :sick: ! YIKES

I used a Galactica marine vest, with extra sclupting. The shoulders, and entire lower body are from MK 1 Movie Ironman. The gloves come from c3 Robin, and the head and modified bandanna are from the Platoon dude (not Charlie Sheen, William Defoe, or Johnny Depp :P)

The gun is a modified BrickArms gun, with a modified lego chainsaw blade attached.

Thanks!

Marcus is really good. I love the attention to detail.

Thanks for all the GOW love! ;)

For my May Day update, everyone gets a stripper (with a gun leg)!

PICT1694.jpg

Cherry Darling was actually a lot easier to do than I originally thought.

Recipe as follows:

Hair- Kitty Pride, Head- Sand Saref, Chest-Emma Frost, Arms-Hawkgirl, Skirt- modified from Roslin.

Gun leg is a modified Brick Arms gun attached to a clipped minimate (stump) leg.

PICT1695.jpg

Lol, minimates have a hard time leaning back...

ALSO!

Dante from Devil May Cry 3

PICT1696.jpg

Recipe:

Hair- Modified Lilith, Head- Emo Peter Parker, Chest-Symbiotic Peter Parker, Modified Blade Coat, Modified Cap Boots.

The sword is made from a marvel legend red skull, tooth pick, and ProCreate

PICT1701.jpg

PICT1699.jpg

PICT1698.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by the punisher=D

Not that many Devil May Cry fans out there? :)

5/3 Update!

First off, this update puts me past 150 minimate customs! (152 to be exact)

First up today is three Street Fighter characters:

Ken, Abel (From street fighter 4), and Dan (who is a badass :P)

PICT1702.jpg

Next are Movie Gambit and Blob.

PICT1704.jpg

I used Mattallica's Gambit recipe, but used a blue shirt like he wore at the end of the movie.

I added a little more detail to Blob, this time giving his a Whale shirt and sweat stains.

Nazi Silken Floss:

PICT1708.jpg

Wesley Gibson aka The Killer in Mark Miller's comic Wanted:

PICT1710.jpg

Not 100% sure on him, something about his face just looks real odd. What do you guys think?

Hand Ninjas:

PICT1712.jpg

My old ones looked pretty crappy, so I repainted them.

Thanks for looking!

And feel free to comment, as I would not have been able to make it to 150 without them! :D

Nice you are absolutely amazing as a customizer (one of my favourites!!!!) and im glad youve managed to do so many awesome customs!!!!And good luck on any, nay many more customs!!!!!!

, Punisher!

I'm not a video game connoisseur so I can't comment on the accuracy of those customs, but they look very detailed and I already got to know your talent, so respect anyway! Cherry Darling however is someone I do know and she works perfectly! Well done. And Hand Ninjas! Great work. (I expect an armybuilding Hand Ninja in the upcoming wave - not the Hydra Agent, but the other, but it's always cool to have some!) And concerning your Wanted Gibson, I guess it's his glasses. They are a little too wide-set which gives him a more alienlike expression instead of a human wearing a mask. Just a suggestion.

Thank you everyone!

Thanks for the constructive criticism concerning Wesley, Bob. I have sanded the eyes down, and am going to repaint soon. :)

Update May 10

I have two Watchmen customs.

First is a commissioned Rorschach:

PICT1734.jpg

Next is a 3.75 inch Dr. Manhattan:

PICT1739.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I've got a lot of customs "in the works", meaning they are almost done, so expect more in the coming days.