UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The "WTF Are His Powers!" Thread

Punisher

How are Brainiac 13's powers different than the older silver robot Brainiac?

Braniac 13 is the version from the 64th century who came back and transformed Metropolis *literally* into a "city of tomorrow" by upgrading a number of buildings into their future versions and providing 64th century tech all over the city.

His powers were to basically control any and all forms of technology (except kryptonian) and he took over the robot minds of Red Tornado, the weird Hourman time-traveling Robot, and the Metal Men.

I hear he shows up in Our World At War too... but oddly, i haven't read that yet.

also: HEY! no dissing Ma Hunkel!

she's been a HUGE part of the Justice Society for the last several years... granted, as their house-keeper of the JSA museum... but she was one of comic book's first parody hero! and if comics can't poke fun at themselves... then... well then you get overly deconstructionist crap published for decades, all trying to imitate DKR and Watchmen and failing... baddly... eventually culminating in Mark Millar...

and we don't really need more Mark Millar in the world... 0_o

so um... yay Red Tomato!

just think... without Ma Hunkel, we might not have Peter Porker: Spider-ham... or even... *gasp*, no The TICK!

I dont understand how she is the original red tornado. can you elaborate on that and the ambush bug fellow?

She is the original Red Tornado because she came first. She was created around 1939 or '40, I believe. I have no other information about Ambush Bug than what's already been posted.