UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caesar is a great work of art. If only we could get official Planet of the Apes Minimates. I have not seen the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes yet, but I really liked the Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I am a fan of the original five movies and the Mark Wahlberg movie was interesting, but I would like to see Official Apes Minimates.

Thank you for sharing your Caesar with all of us. Great Job!!!!

Caesar the Chimpanzee from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes!

2ry3u40.jpg

2v0h085.jpg

347iecj.jpg

Dr. Zaius: "... His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself." A bit out of context but it's fitting. Beautiful Work.

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a treat seeing how your skills have progressed through the years. Great work on your latest. That head sculpt in particular is amazing.

Thanks man,Ive had 8 years of practice now! Hard to believe I joined the forum when I was 11 biggrin.png

Heres an updated Howard the Duck,now with pants! 2pt6mo0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hellboy!

2wrqanl.jpg

That...is literally too magnificent for words. It's like Mignola started painting Minimates instead of comics. One question though, when you paint the arms, how do you do it so that when you move the elbow joint the paint doesn't rub off?

PS: You should start taking commissions if your schedule allows it.

One question though, when you paint the arms, how do you do it so that when you move the elbow joint the paint doesn't rub off?

Hellboy!

Ive actually been FLOODED with commissions! Including Hellboy! :D I find apple barrel doesn't rub off :O

One question though, when you paint the arms, how do you do it so that when you move the elbow joint the paint doesn't rub off?

Hellboy!

Ive actually been FLOODED with commissions! Including Hellboy! biggrin.png I find apple barrel doesn't rub off :O

Good to hear! Talent should be rewarded! Thanks for the tip as well.