UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

I've been meaning to upload and show off the custom commissions that Brobot traded with me and here they are:

Brobotgroup.jpeg

For those of you who don't know, these are representations of X-Men characters from what may be my favorite story ever told: the Asgardian Wars storyline that ran in the 80's from X-Men Annual #9, New Mutants Special Edition #1, and the X-Men and Alpha Flight 2-Issue limited series.

Brobotstorm.jpeg

Probably the most famous of the bunch, here's Storm where Loki temporarily granted her the powers of Thor.

Brobotmad.jpeg

This is Madelyne Pryor, just recently married to Cyclops and temporarily granted Asgardian healing powers as Anodyne.

Brobothrim.jpeg

The Asgardian werewolf who fell in love with Rahne Sinclair (Wolfsbane) known as Hrimhari.

Brobotmoon.jpeg

And possibly my favorite of the bunch, Dani Moonstar aka Mirage where she is first granted the noble honor of being the first human (and mutant) to join the Valkyries!

Here's a back shot for detail's sake:

BrobotmoonBACK.jpeg

Honestly, these are the crown jewels of my collection. I'm so proud and amazed by every HAND PAINTED detail. Thank you so much, Brobot. I can't wait to do business again.

Edited by emperorshotz

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...