UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for your jack ryan custom did you sculpt the chest piece or is it an existing piece?

it looks sculpted to me but i've had a tendancy to be wrong

also these are possibley your best customs yet, congrats :)

Edited by mini nugget

I love me some Bioshock, but have never played number 2... is Subject Delta from 2, I don't recognise it at all. That said, these customs are wonderful, would make a great line of minimates.

yeah,Subject Delta is the Player Character in part 2,i suggest you get it,NOW!Haha!

I love me some Bioshock, but have never played number 2... is Subject Delta from 2, I don't recognise it at all. That said, these customs are wonderful, would make a great line of minimates.

yeah,Subject Delta is the Player Character in part 2,i suggest you get it,NOW!Haha!

ahhh, ok

would you kindly suggest I got it, now?

• 3 weeks later...

Man Thing and Multiple Man:

dscf1233t.jpg

Cornelius From Planet Of The Apes and The Phantom Of The Opera B/W:

dscf1232c.jpg

And.............................................................................

RICK GRIMES AND BICYCLE GIRL ZOMBIE!!!!!!!

dscf1237j.jpg

Comments welcomed and Thanks for Looking!

oh very nice, especially the face on Cornelius... spot on, I'd be all over official PotA releases. I do like those Walking Dead mates, never read the comic, but have enjoyed the tv series so far, its funny to see a fairly comic (and British) actor in Andrew Lincoln playing some yank sheriff, but he's great.

I love that Man-Thing so much. I still maintain that for the amount of customs and level of improvement you've had, you may be one of my favorite and the best customizers on this board.

that multiple man looks fantastic!! I will happily add him to the collections, great work!

the rest of your new ones look very well done man, keep it up and I will be looking for more stuff you need to add some more to my collection lol

Jeff of the Miniacs