UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

Frank West from Dead Rising!im still making more zombie ass kickers,but i do need some more zombies,good thing im gonna order some from luke!well here is some good news and some bad

good:here is Frank West from Dead Rising.im still making left 4 dead,but all im gonna make is Boomer Smoker Zoey and Bill,along with 2 custom commissions.

bad:these will be my last customs.most likely ever.im gonna stop customizing and focus more on school and important things like homework and family.this does mean no more MMMV for me.but this means just six more customs left.

Heres Frank West

dscf0521h.jpg

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say this...

I used to customize a lot. I really enjoyed it, and while I can't say I was great at it, they generally turned out close to how I pictured them in my head.

Then 8 years ago I stopped when my oldest son was born. Newborns are a lot of work for both parents, but I intended to get back to it in a couple months when life calmed back down. Never got back to it. I was just looking at my old supplies just yesterday... It's take a lot of money just to replace all the dried out paint, glue and rusted x-acto blades to get started again. So whatever desire I may have to take it back up is now eaten up by rebuilding costs.

I say all that to advise you that dropping the hobby and easily picking it back up are not always as easy as it sounds. And unless it's a major time drag, you might want to keep you hand in it.

Good luck and thanks for the customs, especially the ones you made for me

wow thanks guys for your support,but i think now customizing will be rare for me now,and soon a family member will have a baby,and thats definatley gonna put a strain on my spare time.and to Jthegreat,im sorry but i made you customs?

Oh sorry, This is my second account, my other is tookytoo5, which I use at my dad's house. This one I use at my mom's.

haha i understand

but i was working on a mate last night,i wont give away until im completely done,but to give a hint,image comics ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm speechless... Those are amazing! Major improvements over the originals. And Sagat's head looks sick!

My only criticism is the red painted onto Ryu's hair looks kinda cheesy. Maybe try sculpting a thin bandanna?

yeah im trying to figure out the bandana,got any ideas?

I'm speechless... Those are amazing! Major improvements over the originals. And Sagat's head looks sick!

My only criticism is the red painted onto Ryu's hair looks kinda cheesy. Maybe try sculpting a thin bandanna?

Try using one of these.

I think Fei-Long looks too much like Bruce Lee. Sure, he's modeled after him, but Long has light brown cartoony hair, not the bowl cut like Bruce Lee.

well i dont know,i think i might just call him fei long,and keep him looking like bruce,but you are right about the hair.

Try using one of these.

i somehow knew you were going to send me that link! :P but i finally made a bandana yesterday night out of tape,trust me it looks cool!

Nice work! I can't wait to see the rest of Sagat with that head!

thanks!but does anybody know the correct color that matches arnolds schwarzenneger(i dont know how to spell his name) head color?

Here are another batch of SF Mini's!(also,i like to refer to M.Bison,Vega,and Balrog in there japanese names.or what i like to call,there "real names")

from left to right:Ryu (with headband),Vega (M.Bison),Balrog (Vega), and M.Bison (Balrog)

dscf0547f.jpg

but i have a feeling no one will see this cause of all the toyfair bussiness!:P

Here are another batch of SF Mini's!(also,i like to refer to M.Bison,Vega,and Balrog in there japanese names.or what i like to call,there "real names")

from left to right:Ryu (with headband),Vega (M.Bison),Balrog (Vega), and M.Bison (Balrog)

dscf0547f.jpg

man these look fantastic!!

seeing these make me wish we would have gotten more SF mates...gotta be one of my fave video games next to the Mega Mans and Zeldas

Jeff of the Miniacs

Wrong!

I'm weird about names, because I talk to so many people used to American SF I call the Street Fighters by their American names (although I prefer the Japanese ones) but since people who like Darkstalkers prefer the Japanese names I pretty much only go by their Japanese names (I'm not even entirely sure what Aulbath, Lei-Lei, and Phobeus' English names are) but I'll use Japanese names for this because you did so I don't have to keep doing the "Balrog(Claw)" thing:

What's there of M.Bison (the M stands for "Mike" in Japan rather then "Master", "Major", "Mister" whatever BS they make up for the US translations) is excellent, I love the bug eyes AND you wrote 'Bison' on his shorts! (I hate how they remove that in the US version of the art and don't write "Balrog" on or something, it's the same amount of letters!). Vega looks like his CvS sprite, a nicely updated version of his 'skinny' form. Nice work on Balrog's tattoo and Claw (is it a straight Wolverine claw repaint or is it a separate raised piece?)

What's there of M.Bison (the M stands for "Mike" in Japan rather then "Master", "Major", "Mister" whatever BS they make up for the US translations) is excellent, I love the bug eyes AND you wrote 'Bison' on his shorts! (I hate how they remove that in the US version of the art and don't write "Balrog" on or something, it's the same amount of letters!). Vega looks like his CvS sprite, a nicely updated version of his 'skinny' form. Nice work on Balrog's tattoo and Claw (is it a straight Wolverine claw repaint or is it a separate raised piece?)

thanks!well yeah im working on M.Bison's shorts right now and yes that is a straight repaint of a wolverine hand for Balrog.and i like that they practically named him after Mike Tyson!

Mike Bison! Bwaha. I never knew that (or anything about the Japanese names). Those are some nice looking customs. Ryu's headband looks waaaaay better now. Captain Marvel's hair was a great choice for Ken. It's always the simplest choices that impress me the most. I'm looking forward to seeing Sagat and a completed Balrog or Mike Bison or whatever his name is.