UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

your predator face unmasked is great,predator face is definatly hard to capture and you did it

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortanatley,so am i! :(

I think it looks like the Crow, it does look like Joker, but that's because the two of them look similar to begin with...

if you want to "fix" it so it looks less like Joker. add some more white paint (looking over images on GIS it seems the Crow's make-up, while not perfectly smooth, isn't as warn as Joker's and the paint level as it is now is imply a Joker level of wear.) and imply his lower lip (Crow and Joker have the smile shape, but Crow has pronounced lips while Joker's just red-traces the scarring)... if you want to really want to separate him from Joker you could paint on the bindings he wears on his wrist and waist, maybe use the Guile Boot decal from the minimate factory or a pair of Blade's legs to give him the chunky boots he wears... and maybe blacken his irisess, Brandon Lee has brown eyes and the all the images of the Crow seem to give him very dark irises, painting the blue brown or even black would really help.

I think it works as the Crow though even without any changes... (but on the other side of the coin knowing Gambit is an easy custom into Joker makes him far more tempting to buy.)

unfortanatley,so am i! :(

I think it works as the Crow though even without any changes... (but on the other side of the coin knowing Gambit is an easy custom into Joker makes him far more tempting to buy.)

I agree it looks like the crow, leave it be, and nice job!

here are a bunch of new customs ive been working on since friday.

Beast(short and hairy with yellow eyes and duck feet(i know its being made but who cares?not many people like it but i wanted mine to be short))

DR.Strange (first appearance)

3 inch Juggernaut (thanks minijeff ;) )

The Blob (movie blob paint over with ult. hulk fists)

and here are 2 commissions for Scorpion,Its Metamorpho and CopperHead!

Hey nice stuff Clayface,

I don't care what we do and don't already have you should go with doing what you enjoy making :)

Keep up the good work.

T.

and this is why i made Jim Lee Beast :biggrin:

post-337-1257719586_thumb.jpg

post-337-1257719680_thumb.jpg

post-337-1257719786_thumb.jpg

post-337-1257719862_thumb.jpg

post-337-1257719957_thumb.jpg

Edited by brobotc

That was fast, copperhead and metamorpho look awesome and they look just like the pictures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamorpho

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_d...pperhead_01.jpg

Edited by Scorpion

here is Grey Beast,i tried to make it look like it had a "grinning/ready to pounce" look,do you think i pulled it off?well here he is im triyng to make a "through the ages set and need 2 more mates ill figure them out right now,also this Grey Beast has a removable chest cap to show muscle detail underneath!

Note:my second custom with primer.

Enjoy and leave feed back

Here Is The Art I Based It On

http://jjinbeat.com/Cap/StarSpangledSite/T...st-Mutation.jpg

post-337-1257996553_thumb.jpg

post-337-1257996674_thumb.jpg