UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Hands are Yellow and my Feet Transparent

AdyCarter

yep clear hands and feet have been known for some time...

It kind a sucks but is nothing that isn't fixable.

quick swapout with a pair of spare black legs, ditto with a pair of lower arms and skin coloured hands.... I also have plans for making a matching mask for Wolverine...

The question is SHOULD we have to fix these ourselves?

T.

Honesly, will all the delays and lack of villains and re-released Spiderman and Wolverine figures. This is truly the 1st time that I've just been so dissapointed with AA/DST and Marvel Minimates. Shadowcat is one of my favorite figures and dang if they don't screw her every which way but loose. Do they not even read comics. Kitty "Phases" through stuff she doesn't become invisible. There is NO POINT in her clear body parts. This would be the 1st minimate that I could live without. Alas, it does come with Beast so I regretfully have to purchase a worthless, uninspired, loss of a figure that is an "Invisible" Shadowcat. neo

I hope they pick one color and stick with it - actually I hope they make them clear and not that ugly yellowish color. And I am with neologo on this one, they should have just made a regualr Shadowcat minus the "phasing" - it just doesn't work.

As long as we're fixing figures, don't forget to paint the belts all the way around your figures (will they even have any detail on the back of these?) Oh, and you'll need to paint Luke Cage's head, bulk up your Colossus, and fix Wolverine's boots (why didn't they use the same boots from Gaijin and Giant Sized? They used the same paint job)

I've been one of AA/DST's top supporters through this whole part reuse slump they've gone through, and I was excited with getting New Avengers and Astonishing X-Men, but as the months went on and the prototypes never got polished up to be a solid final product, my support is starting to waiver. I know that new parts cost money to sculpt and that most of their attention is drawn to bringing in new licenses, but when they do half-assed jobs at at least painting the reused parts to look good, and don't even toss in a few accessories (Fury should have plenty of firepower, Cap should have a shield, Ronin should have something, ANYTHING!), its hard to sing praise to the line. I hope the next waves really wow me. I'll never quit collecting Marvel minimates, because I'm that hooked on the product and the idea. I just don't want to feel dirty for buying them.

I really hate the fact that Wolverine does not come with a f***ing mask!

I really don't mind Kitty the way she is.....

Shadowcat has always been my favorite character.

I'm extremely excited about her finally having her own minimate.

I have only one question.

If we are going to give her something unique, why not Lockheed?

Where is Lockheed? You cannot have Kitty without her pet dragon.

Even Wal-Mart Marvel Legends Shadowcat has her Lockheed.

LOCKHEED

LOCKHEED

LOCKHEED

:lol::lol::lol:

I see. I think they would be better clear the yellow makes it look old. For the most part I like all the minimates in these next waves. Yes it would be nice to see more new guys, but one thing realy looks weird to me lukes head. what's up with that painted hat?

They should have done phasing breasts. :P Still think she is a cute minimate, with DSTs stubbornness I'm just happy to get a new character. If anything, they should have two versions making one thats solid and another that is phasing but with a better effect that just hands and feet.

But if they don't pull out a kick ass wave next time... I fear it may be the start of the end of Minimates. :P

I think the demise of the Marvel line will take more than a little dissatisfaction on our part. There was a lot of talk about said demise in the period between the announcement of waves 13 and 14 but we were proven wrong. Not only that but they introduced 3 new licenses! No I think Minimates are here to stay.

But if they don't pull out a kick ass wave next time... I fear it may be the start of the end of Minimates. :P

I think the demise of the Marvel line will take more than a little dissatisfaction on our part. There was a lot of talk about said demise in the period between the announcement of waves 13 and 14 but we were proven wrong. Not only that but they introduced 3 new licenses! No I think Minimates are here to stay.

Well, I did mean Marvel MMs. Although... wondering what Hasbro will do... these may be the only Marvel toys we get for a while. :P

Well, I've heard a couple things about Hasbro. The only thing I can confirm is a Marvel version of Mr. Potato Head. Something else I've heard, but cannot in any way confirm is that future Marvel releases will be in the same scale as Marvel Legends, and supposedly Toy Biz will still have a hand in developing them. Again, I have no means of backing it up! It was something I had seen on the Action Figure Insider forums.

Not even a toy juggernaut like Marvel Legends is safe when controling interests start getting lazy or greedy.

The new waves of Marvel minimates have not hit stores yet. Neither have ANY of the other licensed minis. Safe? Never say never. LOTR minis wave 3?

Not even a toy juggernaut like Marvel Legends is safe when controling interests start getting lazy or greedy.

The new waves of Marvel minimates have not hit stores yet. Neither have ANY of the other licensed minis. Safe? Never say never. LOTR minis wave 3?

Jah. That's kinda my point. When the producers stop seeing a way to make great toys and start looking like this: $_$ ...Then we have problems. :P

this might be a little off topic but has anyone herd more about the X3 mates?