UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

2 New Zombiemates Announced!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone's favorite was made all at once then interest would fizzle?

I think after "the drought" plus movie mates plus the drought of official release dates plus more movie mates and now zombie mates it'd be nice for a bone to be thrown to those of us who want actually, 100% new comic book characters.

Y'know, before we fizzle off of buying the product.

*cough* Avengers wave! *cough* ;)

T.

If everyone's favorite was made all at once then interest would fizzle?

I think after "the drought" plus movie mates plus the drought of official release dates plus more movie mates and now zombie mates it'd be nice for a bone to be thrown to those of us who want actually, 100% new comic book characters.

Y'know, before we fizzle off of buying the product.

*cough* Avengers wave! *cough* ;)

T.

TBT,

I'll hold you back... Don't unleash on him, he just has a wrong opinion.

Gosh, the rest of this forum must not know what TBT could do!

He can type you into the minimate multiverse gravesite if you are not careful.

Beware of one they call...TBT!

Look, be happy, TBT is right. Plenty more new mates will be coming around. They (DST) are widening the brand in an effort to reach more consumers, to ultimately make more money, which is, the core ideal in any business. People always have something to say about that which they do not understand or they fear. It is all good, new mates will come down the pipeline.

But I will blow DST up (figuratively, not literally) if they make another crappy Thing minimate.

WW4M

Thanks for the link hellomate. Somehow I missed the Wasp head Spidey is holding. I am not going to bitch about the mates coming out. If you don't like them, don't buy them. Simple as that. That's what I did with Marvel Legends line. After Hasbro took over I stopped collecting them because they looked like crap IMHO. I'm sure we'll get a Hawkeye, Vision, etc. It just might take some time. Thor has been on our most wanted list for a few years now, and finally we are getting him. People complain about a lack of variety, and now that we are geting a variety the bitching continues. I have wanted a Deadpool mate for the longest time. I'm sure I'll get one one of these days. The minimate line seems to be stronger than it has ever been. Just give it time.

I think both sides have their points, part of it is that now that DC is also releasing mates, and in somewhat more satisfying ways as far as release dates and character choices go, the Marvel line looks weak even though it's at a much stronger point than it has ever been. I think they're doing pretty well, although I do wish they'd do a few things differently.

But if there's ever another ridiculous drought..........

• 2 weeks later...

Yes another Iron Man would be great and I think a Black Panther mini would be in the pipeline. Make mine Ultimate IRon Man.

I loved marvel zombies and got every cover. I wont consider zombie mates done till we get a zombie thor, full wasp and the fan 4 who started it all. plus, they are proving with those that they can best the dc mates in detail. aside from that, we have 3 comic waves to look forward too and another zombie miniseries coming. great time to be a deadmate.

I loved marvel zombies and got every cover. I wont consider zombie mates done till we get a zombie thor, full wasp and the fan 4 who started it all. plus, they are proving with those that they can best the dc mates in detail. aside from that, we have 3 comic waves to look forward too and another zombie miniseries coming. great time to be a deadmate.

Wait, which miniseries is coming? Are you talking about the mates or the comics here?

post-1720-1186374058.gifpost-1720-1186374093.gifpost-1720-1186374085.gifpost-1720-1186374075.gif

Wait, which miniseries is coming? Are you talking about the mates or the comics here?

There's another Marvel Zombie Comic Series coming out later this year... It's all written, and Phillips has started drawing it up... Looks great what I've seen of it so far... The Zombies that were left look to have gotten new body parts to replace those that they had lost...

There's another Marvel Zombie Comic Series coming out later this year... It's all written, and Phillips has started drawing it up... Looks great what I've seen of it so far... The Zombies that were left look to have gotten new body parts to replace those that they had lost...

All right, I just found an article talking about Marvel Zombies 2: Civil War, or whatever they're calling it. Is that what you mean? Forty years in the future means that Black Panther and his crew are gonna be old as dirt, so hopefully Kirkman can find ways to make this as good as the first miniseries.