UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

2 New Zombiemates Announced!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those 2 minimates are flippin sweet! I love the stumpy arm with crutch and bandaged leg stump on Black Panther. Never have I seen a more misrable lookin' minimate. I bet he wishes he was dead. Poor bastard!

Iron man is awesome lookin' as well. I just hope that DST makes a legitimate (non zombie) version of IM with that helmet down the road. I'd love to add it to my collection of armors.

Can't wait to have my local CBS order these sets! :biggrin:

is there any (way to post) pics of this set for us poor "non" radicals?

Not at this time. Once the pics are released to the world in Previews magazine, we can post photos here.

Why aren't you a Radical? It's free and they don't bombard you with spam - they even occasionally send free toys to members. Go join up! :D

We aren't allowed to post the pics, but you can always sign up to become a Radical. It is free, after all.

As for the mates, I think I'll be getting two sets so that I can customize non-zombie versions of both. Interesting that we get zombies of Wasp, Giant Man, Black Panther, and that particular Iron Man armor before regular versions.

Hurray!!! Yet More Zombies for me to collect!! :D

OK. I'm confused. I go to the site, log in, get to the Radical Confidential & when I click on the Minimate thumbnail, it doesn't go to the pic. How does one get to "page 2"????

If you can't click on it, in the address bar....page one's address ends in a zero, you should just be able to change it to a one and you'll get page 2.

Nice. So, they probably just mean the usual waist-can-come-out-of-the-torso thing when they say "Splits in half." It would be cool if he also came with an energy beam you could replace the waist with, like after he eats Silver Surfer and absorbs some of the Power Cosmic.

I would much rather have the real versions of both of these characters. I would love more versions of old Iron Man costumes.. or at least the newest one.

Oh well, I'll probably still get them. :P

Count me in amongst those disappointed we aren't getting traditional versions of these guys first, especially in the case of Black Panther! Ah, well, all in time I suppose.

... but if we get a Zombie Hawkeye before a classic one... of course you know, that would mean WAR!!!

Nice. So, they probably just mean the usual waist-can-come-out-of-the-torso thing when they say "Splits in half." It would be cool if he also came with an energy beam you could replace the waist with, like after he eats Silver Surfer and absorbs some of the Power Cosmic.

That's my guess too.

DST has got to make a non-zombie version of that Iron Man armor. They have the mold for the headpiece - just make a new tampo and you'd have a great exclusive Minimate for Target next year just in time for the Iron Man movie.

Of course I also thought that someday they'd make a green Phoenix from Dark Phoenix pieces, and that hasn't happened yet.

Depends if those scratches are embedded or just painted on like the Battle Damage Daredevil & Cap masks.

and again going against the flow, not a zombie fan and but again another never before done character :(

Hey thanks for the intel SG.

I'm really enjoying this line of Marvel Zombie minimates. Since it's being solicited in an upcoming Previews, I guess this 2-pack must be a Previews exclusive then.

Definitely looking forward to the first zombie set to touch down at SDCC.

I'm also in that zombie frame of mind since I'm reading "World War Z - An Oral History of the Zombie War" by Max Brooks.

This, along with the Giant Man and Wasp we're also getting, seems to indicate that there may be a second Avengers wave coming after the many series on the horizon. Think about it, we've seen Giant Man and Wasp (well, part of her), now these two and there are two major Avengers missing from the last wave, namely Hawkeye and Vision. I'm not basing this on anything more than conjecture, but I can't imagine them releasing zombie versions of characters we have yet to see normal versions of then leaving us hanging. Well, I CAN imagine that, but it would be incredibly dumb to make that move. Thoughts?

BOO! This sucks!

Why aren't we getting REGULAR versions of Giant Man, Wasp and Black Panther first?

Yeah these versions look good but it stinks to not have the traditional versions first.

What, are they ONLY gonna makeMarvel ZOMBIE characters from now on?

What a disappointment.

Yeaaaah, great news for "superhero-zombie-fans", slight slap-in-the-face to the rest. It's a bit of a pisser that 17 waves later(and a few years) many of us are waiting for the completion of specific teams from different eras and yet one current story-arc gets a virtual complete gallery. Not to step on any toes, but I do feel the need to echo the disappointment of getting "zombified" (despite the fact that they do look good) characters before their "classic" versions. The only optimistic thing I have to add is knowing how they like to get milage out of molds, I feel fairly certain that we'll get their normal versions very soon (hopefully with Hawkeye and Vision). Pesonally, I'll be passing on all of these, though I do look forward to their classic-counterparts.

I feel the same way as well. While I like the zombies I would really prefer to get normal versions of say Giant Man first before this undead version. But hopefully it will be like the C3 Batgirl. First we got the Cain one and then now we get the proper Babs version. But any new minimates is a reason to celebrate.