UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best promo Minimate

I love the ECCC because the minimates are just an awesome colour!

I love red cross because it's for a good cause!

I love the gold spiderman because I own one :P

T.

p.s. that bomb thing didn't come out too shabby either :P

I love the ECCC because the minimates are just an awesome colour!

I love red cross because it's for a good cause!

I love the gold spiderman because I own one :P

T.

p.s. that bomb thing didn't come out too shabby either :P

Unfortunatley I don't have a bomber, bu they look really cool!

Man, all listed are great choices and it's hard to pick one. I like all of them and I'm stumped on which one if I had to choose.

But if I had to right now, my personal vote would be for the Bombermate (assuming it's considered a promo). I still remember the day I got it and how long my jaw was open when I first saw it. It was a labor of selfless love and I appreciate what that guy, wherever he is :P , did for those who got one. That minimate will always be my most cherished one.... after Spider-Man. :D j/k

The ECCC are probably the most coolest looking ones, though. And I think the Red Cross ones are the only promo minimates that can best stand alongside all the Spider-Mans and Batmans since the Red Cross are superheroes. For what it's worth, the Dave's School Batman promo is pretty cool to me, even though it's just a rehash of an already made figure.

Bombermate, but I also have a fondness for the FCBD mate, mainly because the one I've released from packaging ironically is one of the tightest jointed, trouble free mates I've ever encountered

I don't have either one, bit I'm going to say: It's a tie between the Bober 'Mate and Santa Spidey!

Best actual Promo 'mate: Santa Spidey. I just love the little guy soooooo much it's unhealthy.

Favourite logo 'mate: I really love the Toyfair one, the black-on-white graphic is excellent and works really well.

The ECCC mates are the most unique. I love my Bomber-mate, but since they were so limited, its hardly fair to consider them with the many promos.

How about it Tim, ready for the Multiverse "cube-mate"?

Also, I would like to add that I think the Red Cross minimate looks very good. Nice color contrast.

The thoguht had crossed my mind.... I doubt I'd have access to that number of the white blanks this time though... but never say never, maybe as a very limited compo prize or something... :unsure:

T.

The thoguht had crossed my mind.... I doubt I'd have access to that number of the white blanks this time though... but never say never, maybe as a very limited compo prize or something... :unsure:

Let's do it!

MinimateMultiverseExclusive.jpg