UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Official SDCC Zombie 2-pack Want List

Shanester

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI if you can't get ahold of them...wizardword.com has the zombie two pack in their shop... I think it is pretty gauranteed that you will get them you just have to wait till the end of August before they ship. This is how I am securing mine.

I still need to hear from:

HRGMann

Hotstufflouieb

TM2Dinobott

jorna22

s.p.d.

Gummy

hawkeye05

After I hear from these folks, we'll still have a couple more sets, if anyone else needs as set or two, drop me a line.

Shane, payment sent through paypal. So sorry for the late reply, I had some problems with my paypal account earlier, now it's fixed.

Once again, thanks a lot.

Gummy

Thanks bud!

My set just arrived today and it is so awesome! I've needed a Minimate fix for a LONG time and this fits the bill! Thanks so much to Shane!

Shanester,

Mine went out through PayPal (davetoymann@juno.com). Should have arrived by now. I probably forgot to add my MMM screen name to it.

Thanks!

Yep, got it. I was trying to place the name. Thanks for letting me know.

Indeed. I really ought to add my thanks here too.

Thanks to Shane for the goods. Thanks to Shane and TBT for giving a crap and trying to get the goods to everyone who can't make it. Your efforts are appreciated guys. Cheers.

Shanester,

Mine went out through PayPal (davetoymann@juno.com). Should have arrived by now. I probably forgot to add my MMM screen name to it.

Thanks!

Yep, got it. I was trying to place the name. Thanks for letting me know.

=( I think I missed out. are there any spares by chance? I will give you my arms for a set. or money, your choice.

Thanks Shane, got my set yesterday!!!

It was really good of you to do this, not many would.

Hopein the future you would be w2illing to do this for other exclusives.

Thanks again and thanks to anybody else involved in getting these minimates for us all. :thumbsup:

I still need to hear from:

Hotstufflouieb

jorna22

s.p.d.

hawkeye05

After I hear from these folks, we'll still have a couple more sets, if anyone else needs as set or two, drop me a line.

Would you ship to UK, and how much would it cost for the set plus shipping. Have other UKers bought these? How much did they pay?

Would you ship to UK, and how much would it cost for the set plus shipping. Have other UKers bought these? How much did they pay?

$11 per pack shipped. Accepting Paypal or money orders.

Hey all. Got my pack in todays mail! Due to Guitar Hero I just now checked the mates out, good stuff and what a start to the zombie line. I never cared for the zombie books, but I will be buying every zombie mate. And what a great packing of the product by Shane. Some of the best packing ive seen it was in an overall bigger box-packed with newspaper, and the extra mile-the minmates box was in a baggie. Now thats a nice extra touch. SO thanks Shane. Im glad I got my Zombie pack through you, couldnt beat the price. You do a great service for the community.And perhaps we can all get some Defender sets off ya :)