UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Rocky Set 1

Just got the Rocky set, and I'm very pleased with them. I noticed that Training Rocky has the same Chuck Taylors that the 2007 Hunt Minimate has. But then I looked closer. My Training Rocky's shoes do not have the white-circle-blue-star paint app on the left side of both shoes (the figure's left hand side). Is this the way it is for everyone's Training Rocky? My Hunt mate has the logo on both sides of each shoe.

Yes... And no..

Training rocky should have shoes that have the 'Chuck's' logo on the outside of the shoes.

The Huntmate had logo's on both the inside and out which is wrong is you look at real Chucks'!

Of course is sounds like you have a minimate with two right feet.

T.

My version does have the logo on the left side:

fig0382llg.jpg

I'm not sure if the feet are logoed on both sides though. (I don't let Rocky come to work with me anymore.) I'll check and update tonight.

[uPDATE]

Errr, or I'll just refer to Tim's post above. :)

Training rocky should have shoes that have the 'Chuck's' logo on the outside of the shoes.

The Huntmate had logo's on both the inside and out which is wrong is you look at real Chucks'!

Of course is sounds like you have a minimate with two right feet.

T.

Gotcha. In that case, let me put the call out to trade a right foot with anyone who happens to have two left feet! Two left Rocky feet, that is. I don't really care about your dancing skills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im really sorry to bring this back, but did anyone ever use that beanie on Luke Cage, either like that, or in a grey colour. I hate Cage's head with his grey HAIR, but wasnt sure how good this would look on him.

Does it cover the grey or just look weird? Thanks guys!