UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Rocky Set 1

The first box set of Rocky 'Mates is scheduled to come out tomorrow. This should begin what's expected to be a pretty insane series of weeks of MiniMate releases.

I have mine on preorder from Cornerstorecomics, so I'm really looking forward to getting these in and collapsing in a heap of MiniMate love by the beginning of August.

My LCS doesn't have it on the list for this week. She's good about getting 'mates, so I do not know what is going on... Diamond's list for this week doesn't have them either.

Infallible - where did you get your info they were coming out?

DST's web site lists Estimated Availability Date: 7/18/2007. So I guess we'll have to wait until then.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well........... just as long as i get it before the 29th, that's all i care about.

i hate waiting! <_<

I jus checked my outstanding pre orders on Play.com, and my rocky wave 1 set has been changed from 'preordered' to 'order taken', so they may arrive within the month....hopefully

• 1 month later...

I picked up wave 1 today, I special ordered them from Atomic Comics in Phoenix, 3 sets, they had a few more left, & the dude who was there said if I needed anymore that I could still order them, & by the way, theay are awesome. Rocky is my all time favorite movie, & these figures are great!

I picked up wave 1 today, I special ordered them from Atomic Comics in Phoenix, 3 sets, they had a few more left, & the dude who was there said if I needed anymore that I could still order them, & by the way, theay are awesome. Rocky is my all time favorite movie, & these figures are great!

You picked up the first Rocky box set? I didn't think it had been released yet. Better check my LCS!

Can anyone confirm if this is definatley out? In which case I will start scraping round for one in the UK!

WE NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/dukelyon/Rocky.jpg

Is it me or does Rocky look like he's got a Superman hairpiece in the above picture?

Can anyone confirm if this is definatley out? In which case I will start scraping round for one in the UK!

WE NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/dukelyon/Rocky.jpg

Is it me or does Rocky look like he's got a Superman hairpiece in the above picture?

Maybe the dude thta bought them changed the hairpiece????

• 2 months later...

Just got the Rocky set, and I'm very pleased with them. I noticed that Training Rocky has the same Chuck Taylors that the 2007 Hunt Minimate has. But then I looked closer. My Training Rocky's shoes do not have the white-circle-blue-star paint app on the left side of both shoes (the figure's left hand side). Is this the way it is for everyone's Training Rocky? My Hunt mate has the logo on both sides of each shoe.